WTT: 4" Telestars for some 6" fronts

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
I have 4" wide Telestars in real good shape, low miles. Looking to trade for some 6" wide because the tires I have (205/75s) would fit those better.

I will be in BG this year if you want to trade there. I might be in Norwalk, but not sure yet.

Tim,

I have a set of the 6" fronts on mine that i bought new back in October from Summit. I was going to buy a set of 4" and get rid of the 6" i have.Did you buy yours new. Maybe we can work something out, or how much do you want for them.

Originally posted by rob nolan
Tim,

I have a set of the 6" fronts on mine that i bought new back in October from Summit. I was going to buy a set of 4" and get rid of the 6" i have.Did you buy yours new. Maybe we can work something out, or how much do you want for them.
Sending you an email. We'll work out a deal. Glad you saw this thread:cool: I should have emailed all the local people before posting.

Turbobuick board, I would consider these gone/traded unless I post again otherwise.

Tim, if he falls through I'll do it, mine are 6" and have maybe 200 miles on them, like new. Let me know.:)

Sam,

Would you be interested in selling your whole set? Possibly minus tires.

Thanks

No, I like them too much, I just think some narrower fronts would be better looking. Summit and Jegs sells them new for like $500 a set, check it out. I think its one of the best wheels for the money today.