You can type here any text you want

WTT: 96 terminator for built t-type or GN.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
14076771_864d8aa31228098821_m.jpg

1996 cobra, certified to 8.50.
10 point wolfe cage
built rearend,tubular front end
fuel system
electronics
aerospace brakes
skinny kid wing
weld prostars
M/T tires all around

04 supercharge motor
headers
ported blower
15 lb pulley
comp cams

built AODE.
transbrake
reverse manual v.body
aluminum DR

ect ect..

let me know, want something different.

14076771_864d8aa31228098821_m.jpg

1996 cobra, certified to 8.50.
10 point wolfe cage
built rearend,tubular front end
fuel system
electronics
aerospace brakes
skinny kid wing
weld prostars
M/T tires all around

04 supercharge motor
headers
ported blower
15 lb pulley
comp cams

built AODE.
transbrake
reverse manual v.body
aluminum DR

ect ect..

let me know, want something different.
JUST SOLD MY CAR WHAT ARE YOU ASKING CASH MONEY!!!!!!!

concidering?

what has been done to motor , bottom end work and head work? what kind of hood and does ir have clear title. i have 86 mint gn that runs 6.50s.

what has been done to motor , bottom end work and head work? what kind of hood and does ir have clear title. i have 86 mint gn that runs 6.50s.

Stock block,stage 4 comp blower cams,..ported blower,stage 5 by strictly performance, BBK longtube headers, MMR distributor drive, 60 lb. injectors,accufad 70 single blade T/B.

Stock heads

art carr BUILT AODE
transbrake
reverse manual valve body
rebesto bands/clutches
hardened shaft
3200 NL art carr

=) clean title. and 17lb boost peeks. whines like a woman when i hit it!!!!

Whats Up Jusa6 brotha! How is Tx treating you man? I still have "Fear", looks like you got something there with the stang. What kind of power is it making, and you been the track lately? Made my first 8 sec pass with "fear" last month, looking for an 8.50 soon, in January, still no fiberglass, no adjustable shocks, but pulls 1.27 to 1.35 60fts on 315/M/T Radials! What are you looking for on your car. Would you pass cash along with a killer trade for a killer GN :). Take it easy, hope all is well

Whats Up Jusa6 brotha! How is Tx treating you man? I still have "Fear", looks like you got something there with the stang. What kind of power is it making, and you been the track lately? Made my first 8 sec pass with "fear" last month, looking for an 8.50 soon, in January, still no fiberglass, no adjustable shocks, but pulls 1.27 to 1.35 60fts on 315/M/T Radials! What are you looking for on your car. Would you pass cash along with a killer trade for a killer GN :). Take it easy, hope all is well

PM details and what cash your looking to get!! hope all is well with you and your family! take care quint

Back