You can type here any text you want

WTT supercharged ta

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastfbody

looking for f-bodys 67-73,turbo 3.8 cars or old muscle.this cars worth at least 10,000 so trades will be fewed as such .thank you for looking.i already had this posted once but when the site went down my user name got deleted so how.i didnt break any rules so i think it was a erro.

ram air
ws6 supeinsion
lt1(dynoed 400rwhp and 400rwpft.lbs) with 6sp
vortec 6 psi supercharger
long tube passesetter headers coated
custom cold air box with cold air intake
160 degree therpostat
42lbs in jectors made to work with up to 16 psi
ls1 maf
true duels complete custom job inch pipes
the heads have a mld work to them crane cam retanner and rockers.
brakes are less the a year old
3 year old shocks and struts
abs ,ps,pw,power seats ,6 speaker sound system cd player. hard top.silver with black leather.i dont have the ws6 wheels i have the new 2006 z06 rims 18x11.5 rear and 18x9.5 front new tires all the way around.
crane timeing tunner(so you can set it for pump or race gas).
i ran 12.7 all day with wheel spin in 87.5 degree weather on a colder day 76.5 and some traction i ran a 12.3 (this is on the 18s mind you)
the supercharger has been on for about 27,000 miles( iwas told when buying this that the motor was rebuilt at the same time the supecharger was added. but i have no paper work for it) and its only ran hard at the track manily i just crusie in it.(people know what the whistle means)
it gets its oil change(every 2,00 miles ) mobel one synthic

the bad
the car was wrecked and fixed so it has a salvage title : ( . but it has been repaird and runs and drives perfect modds where all post wreack and it can pull the tires off the grond pretty good at a track

heres a link to PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!

http://nkyfba.homeip.net/nkyfba/showthread.php?t=12843

Back