www.cpttransmission.com..the REAL ART CARR

808 87 WE2

thats right the REAL ART CARR....his new name is California Performance Transmission...www.cpttransmission.com, 1.800.278.2277, 1.714.901.3777.....

I met Art when i visited california a few years ago, very nice guy and he knows his stuff!!...then i heard he was relocating to Reno, Nevada and was planning to retire, also i believe he was going to sell his buisness...well as it turns out, things didnt work out so he went back to southern cali and but couldnt keep his orignal name due to some legal stuff....so the FAKE Art Carr is in Texas and the REAL DEAL ART CAR is now called California Performance Transmission....(please understand this is my understanding of the real Art Carr, so the facts stated may not be 100% true...although i would appreciate it if anyone here on the board can confirm these statements, such as trans shops)

so with that being said, Im gonna support California Performance Transmissions, not the wannabe art carr from Texas!!!!

see ya

I love him but...

Don't you find it hella ironic that I am Performance Transmissions in California? Hrmmm..... Art ?......WTF were you thinking?
Thanks again, another one taking something from me. :(

But what you said is true and he is back up and running down in Southern California again. I wish them all the best. :)

Bruce
WE4

Hey Bruce...

I didnt mean take any buisness from you...In fact i was considering your shop because of all that you have contributed to this forum....

the only reason i posted the thread was because there seems to be alot of confusion of THE REAL DEAL ART CARR...and its sad to see Art Carr get screwed over!!!!

Have a nice day!!
Jeff

by the way do you have a products catalog? or is all your stuff online?...Thanks

Online.... and

absolutly no offense taken. I speak to him all the time. Home and at work and believe me , I ride his ass about it every time we speak just to bust balls. But, he does give me the same answer everytime and that is just a smile and a smirk. :D That Crazy OLD man! :D

I look at it this way, he's old. He will die first. .... :D LOL

All in fun as I never wish any bad things upon anyone.

Bruce
WE4