You can type here any text you want

Real Art Carr 16930 3200 NLU 9" converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I have a real Art Carr 9" 3200 stall NLU converter for a 200r4 that I would like to sell. I just had the converter checked out by a transmission shop and it was given a clean bill of health. This is a proven 10 second converter and would be great for more someone looking to go fast on a budget. $295 shipped in the 48 states.

I have a real Art Carr 9" 3200 stall NLU converter for a 200r4 that I would like to sell. I just had the converter checked out by a transmission shop and it was given a clean bill of health. This is a proven 10 second converter and would be great for more someone looking to go fast on a budget. $295 shipped in the 48 states.

Great convertor...have it in my car. ET and MPH are in my sig.

Do you have photos?

Here are a couple of pics of the converter.

Attachments

• IMG_3755.JPG
    IMG_3755.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3756.JPG
    IMG_3756.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Back