X #294

Waited27years

I just saw where #294 sold the other day on ebay. Car had ~4900 miles and was a best offer accepted with listing starting at 71k . Better deal than these auctions. Congrats on whoever got her!

I saw it to , def a good deal , but probably because it needed some TLC . From the pics , it looked like the paint needed a good detailing/buff job . Needed antenna and couple other things , but no big deal . Yes , good deal .

X #406 just sold also on Ebay this past week . The car was from Ct , was at a dealer called Napoli Classics , he has been grabbing GN's lately , and got this X from Ct . Had it for sale over a year now , 23k mile car , needing TLC , and the eng bay to be put back to stock . No jacket also like #294 . He started out at $75k a year ago ,recently lowering it to $69k , but had a lower reserve on Ebay , in the green looks like it sold for $64,800 .

X #406 just sold also on Ebay this past week . The car was from Ct , was at a dealer called Napoli Classics , he has been grabbing GN's lately , and got this X from Ct . Had it for sale over a year now , 23k mile car , needing TLC , and the eng bay to be put back to stock . No jacket also like #294 . He started out at $75k a year ago ,recently lowering it to $69k , but had a lower reserve on Ebay , in the green looks like it sold for $64,800 .
23k at $69k is not too bad. Still plenty of life in her. I'm sure some folks will snatch these up under six figures and flip them at the auctions some day. Some may just keep them as garage art which is shame. My 87 GN has 29k unmolested miles on her with original paint. People at the shows tell me to stick her in the garage with a cover over it, Huh? I want to enjoy her while I'm young enough to drive her.

The reality of most if not all of these sub 1k mile X's that are selling are doomed to be garage art .

You only live once they should be driven at least on the weekends and to shows and in the famous words of
Ferris buller " life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once a while you could miss it"

You only live once they should be driven at least on the weekends and to shows and in the famous words of
Ferris buller " life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once a while you could miss it"
Well said. And will someone bring an X to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green! There was not a single one entered and they even had a trophy for one. As a spectator it was disappointing.

Ahh. Nothing like ferris bueler quotes applied to gnx. Two of my favorite things.

I assure you mine is more a reflection of ferris and cameron driving around while im ditching work assuming theres no chance of rain or snow lol
Yea right that's when the weather is good for me here in philly and I take off for a ride down to the jersey shore for the sunrise and breakfast which is 90 miles from my house it just clears my head but Q from the bond movies should hook up the car with rocket launchers and other cool gadgets

Yea right that's when the weather is good for me here in philly and I take off for a ride down to the jersey shore for the sunrise and breakfast which is 90 miles from my house it just clears my head but Q from the bond movies should hook up the car with rocket launchers and other cool gadgets

Oh yeah. I used to live in philly. Definitely limited amount of car friendly time there. But you are right about that being a nice drive to jersey shore. My buddy had a place and wed go down there. Ive been meaning to make a trip to philly 2 of my cousins are there.

I took a 30-40 mile drive yesterday with no destination at all. Like you said it clears the head!