X Bash Results

why the hell is everyone scared of Kinworthy? he ain't squat! i'll run him any day of the week! as a matter of fact, i can't wait till the bracket series start at Redline.

i know he has hit 31 pounds before, but it didnt go any faster so he turned it back. this is on stock head gaskets. he never even really tunes on the car. just baks it off the trailer, changes spark plugs, and runs 10s.

-jeff

Well the program in it falls off the end of the world after about 27 psi as a safety valve; is why it went no faster. They wanted a real quick, safe as can reasonably be at 26-27 psi tune before leaving for the nats one year, then we were going to get together and finish it sometime after. Apparently he's happy enough with it as is that we have not yet gotten together to finish it, lol...

Personally I see 9.9x's in it with an upgraded turbo and valvetrain :D

Nice pictures- thanks!

Mike Hogans car- http://users3.ev1.net/~lmarlett/buick/Bash/DSCF0285.JPG

And I always love that brown or rosewood-
http://users3.ev1.net/~lmarlett/buick/Bash/DSCF0274.JPG

TurboTR

Thanks!

I want to say thanks for all the food and good people!

I had a good time and even got my boost to stay at 13 lbs under control thanks to Pudd'n helping with a controller issue. I realized how bad my under the hood wiring and engine looks when seeing all the awsome engines there this weekend.

Ross Johnson
1968 Rambler-T
3.8 powered

i thought it was "interesting" how that one brown car (im not sure who owns it) was blowing smoke down track about the same color as the car. rusty exhaust or something?

-jeff

Originally posted by iamjeff
i thought it was "interesting" how that one brown car (im not sure who owns it) was blowing smoke down track about the same color as the car. rusty exhaust or something?
-jeff

That was EJ Howe... That was the first time in a year the car had been run! Gotta love the rust effects!

---Ron

Glad everyone Had a great time! we are gonna have to do this again next year;) Or maybe sooner! More info will come!

There is a TRS "challenge" coming up at SAR- we should attend en masse :) I hope to get my silver turd ready for a blast or two by then too :)

TurboTR

when is this TRS "challenge?" if it is at least a month or so away i would love to go and test out my new head gaskets and bolts ;) ...i guess i havent learned my lesson. ***note to self - LIFT!***

-jeff

TRS-Clash of the Titans Shootout May 27th 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes guys and gals, this is it. The biggest event for TRS just got bigger. More prizes, great racing, and to be in the spotlight with Clash of the Titans. This is the big one!

The setup:
Just like last time, the top 16 qualifying runs will be entered automatically into the Sweet Sixteen Heads up class.* So get your gear prepped and ready to go because this one has a sweet payout and gift certificate.

The next up is the brackets and we will go down the track sure shot, time against time. As of now, its just whoever gets in line.

We're expecting a huge turnout. Hell, I'm even driving from Oklahoma for this one and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

This is the payout:
Payout for heads up and bracket

Heads up (at least 16 cars) protree
1st 400.00(cash)+250.00 gift certificate
2nd 200.00(cash)+150.00 gift certificate
3rd 100.00(cash)+100.00 gift certificate

Bracket (at least 16 cars)
150.00(cash)+250.00 gift certificate
100.00(cash)+150.00 gift certificate
50.00(cash)+100.00 gift certificate

Total 2000.00 payout cash & gc

The payout is made possible by Gomez Autobody shop. The gift certificates are redeemable at Gomez Paint and body. Dan and his crew are taking a personal interest in this affair and they'll also be there to decorate the winners and possibly even to race.

Let's make this one the best to remember.

*The Top 16 might be extended to 24 if the show-up crowd is just absolutely insane.

-If you have any concerns or other ideas, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be more than happy to listen to what you have to say and shoot them down.

Knork #3.01
Bringing Speed to you via IDB style.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Los : 03-04-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Had a great time. Long story short, I lost a timing chain. Going to tear it down and survey the damage this weekend.

Zac

Originally posted by ej howe
Now MR. Carlin,
You know that wasn't rust that was Puddin Power dust!!
EJ.

Hmmmm.... So THAT'S what my car was missing! Where was mine then???? ;) But regardless of what it was, it sure was cool looking... We should figure out how to get the brown car to do that ~consistantly~ ha ha...

Ya know, after looking at the pics of my two launches, it sure as heck looks like my drivers front was just about to come off the ground! If only I had put the Pudd'n Dust in!!!!