You can type here any text you want

Xenforo Move

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow this forum format is even worse than the last one. Harder to read, harder on the eyes and looks too generic. I hope we can add back some of the simplicity and easy viewing as the original forum. Also would be nice to see the return of the User CP so i can see if anyone's responded to my watched threads, in addition to the seller/buyer feedback making a return.

I'M BACK!!!!!! Yippeee!!!

Thanks for the assist Jay!

BTW, how do I get "new member" off my info area. Didn't see a spot in my account info where I could change it.

Click on your username on the top right of the forum. A dropdown popup will appear. Click on Personal Detail or you go directly to the link above

http://turbobuick.com/forums/account/personal-details

And this is what you should get, if you won't see it, you don't have permission to change title, and if you still want to change your title, contact Jay or any of Board Administrator and ask them if they can do it for you.

Custom Title:
If specified, this will replace the title that displays under your name in your posts.

Tried that. Apparently locked out... No too concerned about it for now. Just glad to be back on!!

Back