You can type here any text you want

Xenforo Move

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well no need to start a thread...but I'll say it here : I HATE THE NEW SITE. I much preferred the "VB" version! :confused: Now, I can't "pm" another member and also cannot find the "quote" feature anymore!...Very disappointed...:( Why all this unnecessary change?...Like my late dad used to say: "When it ain't broke, don't "fix" it!

Claude.

Well no need to start a thread...but I'll say it here : I HATE THE NEW SITE. I much preferred the "VB" version! :confused: Now, I can't "pm" another member and also cannot find the "quote" feature anymore!...Very disappointed...:( Why all this unnecessary change?...Like my late dad used to say: "When it ain't broke, don't "fix" it!

Claude.

Heres the quote. You just hit REPLY in the thread you want to quote.

PMs are now called Conversations.

VB is on the way out. I did us a favor.

Claude.

Well it is a board based in America and not cunuk based after all Claude.:p

I really like the new board. It's very up to date looking and pretty user friendly from what I can tell thus far. Props to ya Jay! :cool:

Thanks, playa

With the adds added back it's slowed down some but it's mostly faster than before.:cool:

Thanx Jay! This is alot like other forums I frequent now. Guess now I know what they're using! I'm Sure it'll be excellent when you finish your magic!

Questions,

The previously asked, "where's my likes?" I was surprised to get em and had almost hit 80 already! The kick in the nutz kinda hurts!:D:rolleyes:
I was really moving along from being an "addict" to "seriously likeable"!!!!

Will the option to remove previous "conversations" become available at some point?
I don't tend to keep that wasted space on file but hadn't fully deleted before the move, and I've also found some members inboxes full in the middle of previous "conversations" (PMs). What is to happen with that function going forward from here?

What happened to our ability to monitor our post count? I spend alot of unlogged time reading tech but have been trying to be more concious about not increasing my count with BS in the PV of late... guess that one will take care of itself now, but just curious....?

Lastly, will we be able to see who else's viewing the same thread we are while logged in, in the future? I always found that entertaining...!!!

Claude.

It's amazing how just giving it a chance and learning the site before bitching about it you can learn the things you are complaining about!!

CAREFULLY !
408285_206681029422469_100002417211892_438918_318469442_n[1].jpg

If you Leave A Conversation, it gets deleted.

What? If you leave a conversation it gets deleted? How does that work?
BTW, Jay, please email me.... My user ID was deleted in the move. I thought I was sending you PM's (via conversations) and I've emailed Shane as well to no avail. I opened a new ID so that I could get in touch with you.

Please email me at turbo39151@hotmail.com....
User ID was turbo39151

Please advise

What? If you leave a conversation it gets deleted? How does that work?
BTW, Jay, please email me.... My user ID was deleted in the move. I thought I was sending you PM's (via conversations) and I've emailed Shane as well to no avail. I opened a new ID so that I could get in touch with you.

Please email me at turbo39151@hotmail.com....
User ID was turbo39151

Please advise

Please dont take this the wrong way but I have much bigger fish to fry than your user account. Give me a couple of days to get the board working like it should and Ill look into your issue. There are only so many hours a day.

No offense taken. Just wanted some sort of response so that I would know that my issue was "on the list". I appreciate any time you can devote to my issue. I spend alot of time here so it's been like withdrawal and it feels "weird" to use a "fake" account.
Thanks in advance for anything you can do to restore me.

That feature is only available to US board members. Sorry.
What?? I used to be able to manage my attachements before the change and now you're saying that I won't be able to do it anymore?? o_O...also, I can't even see my "sent" messages anymore!...Some of the guys here call that an improvement??:mad: I previously said that I hated the new site, but that is nothing that's going to make me like it!...I'm still very disappointed with the new site, but I guess my opinion doesn't matter. I wanted to reply to a member but now, I don't know how to do it anymore...It's like going "back to square one".

Claude.

Back