Xfi aux input settings no change with any values

I wanted to have everything ready to go before contacting cal for setting up base tune like setting fuel pressure, checking for leaks, and priming motor of oil. always something:)

Tenatively im just going to leave all original settings and just let it read 13 psi high. Ill set fuel pressure with mechanical gauge and go from there

I upgraded to 2.05 and having a similar problem. I can get caspers fuel and oil to read anything. Can you or anyone tell me what parameters to put into the calibration. Worked fine with 2.01.

View/System Configuration/Sensor calibration/FPS & OPS

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Cal for your response! I did put in 0 psi 1 volt + 100psi 5 volts. Got nothing. Do you think those are wrong for those transponders? From what I read the aux1 +aux2 under the analog sendor table will not change anything?

It should have read something. Look on your masterdash at raw FPS voltage and raw OPS voltage

Key on, raw voltage on fuel is 2.55v and oil is .96v. running at 1,000 rpm is like 2.51v fuel and 3.65 oil. Is that good?

For starters, I would put 0.96 for 0psi and 5.0 for 100psi. Verify you're looking at the correct Fuel (PSI) and Oil (PSI). Auxiliary 1 & Auxiliary 2 may be labeled the same in your software

Well I figured it out. You were correct. In the main dashboard there is two different fuel psi and oil psi. The 2.05 updates changed it automatically to the others ones in the pull down. Thanks Cal!