You can type here any text you want

Yaaay - Got some ink in the latest GMHTP magazine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
They did a top 10 budget bolt-ons for the LC2 motor and they put a little section on our cold air kits on page 43. :) March 2006 issue.

Nice GN featured on page 46-7 has one of our horn buttons on it.

Good stuff Mark! I still didn't get mine yet! :mad: That one always comes late for me! Can't wait to check it out! :D

Top 10 items listed are all common know items,yet its amasing how well these engines responed to basic upgrades.Esp when compared to other vehicles listed.

Picked mine up at Barnes & Noble on Friday so it should be on the newsstand. Yeah, nothing earthshattering in the article but I will take the publicity. :smile:

Got mine today! One thing is for sure.. someone is a turbo Buick fan at GMHTP. Seems every month they pop up with a different GN and articles on them anymore.

Whats the deal with them running the same 93 firebird they ran a year or so ago? Surely there are other cars they can feature

Who's GN is that featured? A gal by the name of Julie?? Nice ride.
I wasn't sure if that was the same TB Firebird or not, but I was thinking why did they do another story on it if it was.

Back