Yank SS4000 stall converter for sale. (200-4R, practically new)

2kSSLS1

Yank SS4000: This converter is practically new. It has roughly 500 miles on it if that, all in which were cruising miles and maybe 20 mid-11 second passes. Neither the converter nor the car has ever seen nitrous. This converter never gave me any problems whatsoever and works flawlessly. The only reason for me selling this converter is because I have different goals for the car and will need a different converter. This particular converter has a 2.6 STR, a 5100-5200 shift extension, is 95% efficient, and is Yank’s lightest converter weighing in at 28 lbs. 10 oz. This converter is extremely strippable due to its 21 blade stator. It has a 4000 stall, but feels like a high 2000 stall converter. Even though it has very good street manners, it still performs at the track. It’s one of those “middle of the road” converters because it will perform well with or without nitrous. It will fit any car originally equipped with a 200-4R transmission with a cheap simple modification, however, it’s set up for an LS1 with a 200-4R transmission. If I was to change the turbine hub to a 30 spline, it will fit any 97 and older F-body equipped with a 4L60E. It will also fit many other applications with a 4L60E, so if you have a particular vehicle in mind you want to use this converter for and you’re not sure it will fit, just ask. Sells for $895 + shipping, will take $650 + shipping. Need to sell as soon as possible because I need the funds to purchase a different converter. If you would like more info on this converter, here is a direct link to Yank’s website on the SS series converters:

http://www.converter.cc/super_stock.htm

If you have any questions, concerns, or offers, please private message me. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay and have completed several smooth transactions on LS1 Tech. If you need references, I don’t mind providing them. Thanks.