You can type here any text you want

yellow ttype

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

butternut Ttype

parting out 87 ttype nobody seems to want it so I guess it will be another rare car destin for the scrap heap I have a for sale thread on here pics of butternut ttype so you can see what it has motor must sell first before I let anything else go thanks

I'm asking 9500.00 for the car I have it listed in my other post the car still needs work but I feel it's worth pretty close to what I'm asking thanks

any particular reason it hasnt been driven since the rebuild?? is it running good?? also you mentioned that it need some more work what?? do you think he car would be daily driver reliable?? is the 200r4 built or stock? do you have more pics of it. the interior also, maybe some of the problem area you mention. also whats youre time frame you need to sell it, I expect ASAP, but if you could wait a few months I would probally be very interested in it. I am now but Im not sure I can come up with what you would need at this time. can you send some pics: hemicuda69@gmail.com. I would just really hate to see it parted out, unless theres some bad areas that the current pics are not showing??

hey man,did you use to go to dallas with a white gta?if so i met you a few times.i had the white vette.how have you been doing?what are you asking for the motor?thanks man and have a good one.

That's me just working and trying to stay out of trouble how about you? I think I've about decided not to split up the ttype but I may sell the motor if I could get 5500.oo for it it would come with everthing turbo intercooler tubbing conputer harness the motor is fresh with alot of good parts but I would really like to just sell it complete :D

Hey Daniel why ask stupid ?'s I told you it was smith. Smith give me a call if your interested in some sorta trade.

Back