you want an 87 GN with every option except engine block heater?

sonseeker

I wished i knew how to post pics. Anyways for sale 87 GN,35k miles,prolly a 9.7 out of 10! Bascically stock only mods,t/h stlye dp,fuel regulator w gauge,updated fuel pump. this has everything but kitchen sink,even has astroroof! $23k

here is my craiglist add:
This is a truly must see Grand National. This is a pristine '87 Grand National that some would refer to as a "Garage Queen". I've had the car for approximately 4 years since I've retired. I bought this beauty from the original owners family. A lot of folks might be wondering why I would sell this beautiful car. Believe me, I don't relish the idea,but other cars have peaked my interest lately. The mileage reading is correct and true......35,xxx,as far as i have been able to determine. No younger folks have ever driven this car or smoked in it. The car still has that new car smell.Heck there is still some of the factory plastic on the seats. There has never been any modifications or add-ons to the car. I stand corrected.it does have a larger 3"down pipe and a new Pype's staineless steel exhaust system.larger capicity fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator and gauge,that is it! I know some of the real picky fellas look for the bright and shiny paint jobs and this one fits the bill,interior is like the day it came off the assembly line,heck from what i was told by previous owners noone has ever sit in the back seat,there is still some of the orignal from factory plastic on the seats. The car is heavily optioned, but I won't brag and say it has them all,because it is missing the engine block heater and aluminum bumper brackets. One of the rare options it has is the T63 option which is the "lights on" warning chime. It also has the G80 code for the posi-rear and the power antenna option,astroroof,trunk apperance kit,halogen headlights and on and on.As far as i know everything works except tn\he air conditioning possibly need's recharging.I am sorry i do not know how to post pictures. Please no SPAMMERS or looky lou's or low baller's.