Your right foot

gnxtc2

Staff member
How smart is Your Right Foot ?

Just try this. It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

:D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Let me describe the looks you get when your desk is next to an auto showroom....yeah, I tried it.

I hate you...

How smart is Your Right Foot ?

Just try this. It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

:D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
Im gonna call the wife and have her try it at work. Knowing my luck she will be able to do it!

I did it fine. Does that mean I have brain damage. Maybe it's because I'm left handed, or maybe I am a higher form of intelligence.

Probably just brain damage. Oh well.

Yeah, Brain Damage.

I'm left handed and couldn't do it.

Just thinking about the 6 would change my foot direction.

Its because most write a 6 starting at the top and then counterclockwise.

Start in the middle of the six and go clockwise and you'll be able to do it. ;)

Man this is old. I remember trying to do this like 5 years ago haha. If you do it enough times you can pull it off.