Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump. Anyone use one yet?

pump

I've got one of these new pumps for sell in the parts section 150.00 shipped if anyone is thinking about buying one.paypal excepted

The question that has not been answered is will this pump work with stock lines and can you get the pressure to 42 line off:confused:Thanks

Kevin:biggrin:

pump

i have not heard either. I forgot I have a new walbro still in the box.And since I've just received bad news from the machine shop.I'll need to start selling some parts to complete the Buick or let it set another year I only have a small window of time I am able to work on it.With the set up I have it was over kill for me.And if there is a added problem with the return line that would be another thing I don't have time for and more set backs.At this point and time I would be happy just putting the engine back in and driving instead of it becoming my 3rd job LOL!

The question that has not been answered is will this pump work with stock lines and can you get the pressure to 42 line off:confused:Thanks

Kevin:biggrin:

One person had had succcess, pacecarta, check the E85 section. He used an aeromotive regulator with stock lines.

just put pump in with stock lines fuel pressure with a automotive regulator is 58 psi i have a new accufab regulator im putting on with a fast xfi and 76 pound injectors with e85

Was able to make 605RWHP with the new Aeromotive pump and a dual nozzle alky kit on 6 today.
The XFI measured duty cycle at 55%.
I would have to think the duty cycle will jump pretty fast at a certain point but i have not reached it.
This car is base pressure,line off,engine running, 46#s

Was able to make 605RWHP with the new Aeromotive pump and a dual nozzle alky kit on 6 today.
I would have to think the duty cycle will jump pretty fast at a certain point but i have not reached it.
so what is your opinion?

Was that on gasoline or E85?

Updates anybody? I decided to have Racetronix build me a double pumper with Walbro's GSS340 pumps. But if there is a better pump (DW301 or Aeromotive) I want to have the kit up graded. Someone mentioned earlier that Walbro was coming out with a different pump. Any up dates on that?

Updates anybody? I decided to have Racetronix build me a double pumper with Walbro's GSS340 pumps. But if there is a better pump (DW301 or Aeromotive) I want to have the kit up graded. Someone mentioned earlier that Walbro was coming out with a different pump. Any up dates on that?

Two GSS340M pumps will support a good amount of HP with proper lines.

I just bought a Walbro 340m from racetronix and it failed after 24 hours. I'll report back if they replace it or not. I have to pull it out of the tank to check if a line is kinked, racetronix says it must be a kinked fuel line inside the tank that caused the failure. It will only prime to 5 psi. Had great pressure for one day though!
???

Just an FYI

I just bought a Walbro 340m from racetronix and it failed after 24 hours. I'll report back if they replace it or not. I have to pull it out of the tank to check if a line is kinked, racetronix says it must be a kinked fuel line inside the tank that caused the failure. It will only prime to 5 psi. Had great pressure for one day though!
???

Just an FYI

Just an FYI ... we never said it might be a 'kinked fuel line' in our reply.
You are also assuming the pump has failed before proper diagnosis has been done. :rolleyes:

I was wrong!

Oops I was wrong! Racetronix thinks there may be a "leak" in the tank, not a kink! I was mixed up!

Sorry about that!

Jarred.

Yeah make sure you use fuel compatible line to attach the pump in the tank. When I bought my GN it had the wrong line in the tank and it was deteriorated and would only build a few psi as well.