Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR

Third brake light

Scott,

I was unable to spring for a new 97 Caddy STS/SLS brake light from GM. My junk yard light cost me less than $90 total. I spent hours making it work & now with the gained experience, I could possibly modify & install in 1 saturday, I do recommend the professional modifications to the package shelf. This light goes completely accross the bottom of the window, it's over 3' long.

The brake light on the 07 & 08 Escalade only costs $98 from GM, however it misses the curve of our rear window by more than double what the 97 misses. I don't think the 07 can be modified (rebent) enough to look correct.

Bump TTT for the night. Come on guy's let's keep this momentum going we only need to sell 12 more kits to meet the minimum of 25.. ;)

Scot W.

Scott,

Sent PayPal $259. Sorry, about the delay, Had to clean up my account.

Roger

Come on now guys just 11 more people!! This will be well worth it. I already got my tailights off and they are waiting!! :(

Count me in for the rear tail light additional cost. I'm just excited someone took the time to produce these for our cars. I will definately be buying a set of sequentials.

The best thing about these is it still looks stock in the daylight when the car is off. None of that ricer looking sht!

Still waiting for pics tho.

Thank you ROGER!

Scott,

Sent PayPal $259. Sorry, about the delay, Had to clean up my account.

Roger
Roger Thanks for your payment! I recived it yesterday. WE ARE DOWN TO 11 MORE TO GO!!

Scot W.

LED UPDATE!!! Please look!

The manufacture just called me around 4:00 today to inform me that after getting the prototype done they were not happy with the way they looked. They said they are going to add larger boards and More LED's so it fills out the lens even more. It's a bad thing cause it sets us back a couple more weeks but in the end it will be better to have more LED's on our tailights and to have them look right.

Sorry for the wait!
Scot W.

Hey Scot, do you have any plans to make these for other cars or which ones do you make them for already?
Specifically 4th gen Trans Ams? I'm tired of changing lights in that car as its not the easiest thing to do with the spare in the way.

Hey Scot, do you have any plans to make these for other cars or which ones do you make them for already?
Specifically 4th gen Trans Ams? I'm tired of changing lights in that car as its not the easiest thing to do with the spare in the way.
Sent you a PM.

Scot w.