Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR

"scot w", can you explain a little more please..how the circuit boards will be mounted if you say "My setup requires absolutely NO CUTTING AT ALL of your lenses"...Maybe it's me...but I'm trying to find out how it can be done, but I don't understand...:frown: ...If the boards do not require any cutting and also do not use the stock bulb hole, how can it work, and also, what becomes of that hole?...won't it let air and water leak in?...:confused: :confused:

Sorry, I don't want to spoil the fun, but I don't understand...:(

Claude :rolleyes:

Thanks (turbo6chicago) Well said! ;)

* My set up requires absolutely NO CUTTING AT ALL of your lenses..
* Boards are CNC routed and use surface mount technology.

VERY NICE PRODUCT!

Scot W.

"scot w", can you explain a little more please..how the circuit boards will be mounted if you say "My setup requires absolutely NO CUTTING AT ALL of your lenses"...Maybe it's me...but I'm trying to find out how it can be done, but I don't understand...:frown: ...If the boards do not require any cutting and also do not use the stock bulb hole, how can it work, and also, what becomes of that hole?...won't it let air and water leak in?...:confused: :confused:

Sorry, I don't want to spoil the fun, but I don't understand...:(

Claude :rolleyes:
Claude no problem! The kit will come with complete instructions & installs in less than 1hr but Here is the process.

1st: take the tailights out and take them apart and last split the outer lens from the inner basket appart.

2nd: Each circuit board is custom made to fit perfectly in each basket. the circuit boards will go in each of the bulb bucket! the wiring for the board will go through the exsisting bulb holes of each bucket. then the circuit boards are held in place by two tinny screws.

3rd: You put your taillights back together.

4th: Make the 4 wire conections at the car.

5th: install them back into the car.

5th: Check for proper opperation and WALA! Your done!

** As far as the water getting in: The kit comes with a plug or something to go in the bulbs place. I can't think after all this company has done to develope and design this product for us and have a great warranty for there product that they would take the chance of letting moisture in there. ( From looking at the picture the kit I posted several posts back it looks like there is 4 rubber gromets that will seal off those bulb holes!)

Hope that helps now! ** Claude contact me before you order because your in canada, shipping will be more!**

Scot W.

32 More LEDs

Okay guy's! The tailights went form having 128 LEDs to 160 LEDs!! These should look awesome! The company is fitting the prototypes now in the tailights and i'll keep you posted as to when we can expect them.
Thanks for your patients!
Scot w.

Prototypes being sent to me tomarow

Okay guy's! The tailights went form having 128 LEDs to 160 LEDs!! These should look awesome! The company is fitting the prototypes now in the tailights and i'll keep you posted as to when we can expect them.
Thanks for your patients!
Scot w.
The prototypes are being sent to me tomarow so were getting real close. As soon as I recive them I'll post pic's or video of the lights at the end of this week or the first of next week. I'm pumped now! I recived some prototype pic's from the company and they look killer. Stay tuned!

Scot W.

Can we see the prototype pics while we wait for the pictures of them installed on your vehicle?

LED prototype pic's

Here is a prototype picture. This was taken with a digital camera and the lights are so bright they actually saturate the picture.

Please realize: I was told They are totally red, and look totally different in person. I should have the prototype installed on one side of my car by the end of this week or the very first of next week so you all can see the difference between the "Stock vrs LED".

can you post some pics with them installed?
POST #149= Here is a prototype picture. This was taken with a digital camera and the lights are so bright they actually saturate the picture.

Please realize: I was told They are totally red, and look totally different in person. I should have the prototype installed on one side of my car by the end of this week or the very first of next week so you all can see the difference between the "Stock vs LED".

As seen in the picture, The LED's will be ALOT brighter than stock!

Example! Has everyone seen the Red & Blue LED bar on a police car? You can see them from a very long distance! Or the tailights on a Semi tractor trailor. The bottom line is: You can see them stand out far more than stock incandecent lights...

Scot W....you know what you should do? You should take a couple of pics for comparison. Maybe have one side LED and the other side stock so we can see the difference. I don't know why noone has suggested this.;)

Scot W....you know what you should do? You should take a couple of pics for comparison. Maybe have one side LED and the other side stock so we can see the difference. I don't know why noone has suggested this.;)
Please look at the post just above yours!!! ;)

they look sweet...will they have a side marker?
Thanks Gary!

Everyone! Please Note Your regular bulbs will go back into the other spots not occupied by the LED's!!! Please Note that any part of your tailight that has the reflective area on it should just use the stock incandesent bulbs because it don't look right with a very bright bulb behind that reflective area! it will look just fine with the regular bulbs behind the reflective areas.

I should have just waited to post the pic's with them on the car!

ONE MORE WEEK FOR PIC'S ON THE CAR!

Scott, if the regular bulbs are meant to say in the centers, then I would be curious as to how the sequencing would work? I don't think it would be possible to look clean. I am not sure if you made your decision or not yet, but I'd rather save the money and skip the sequencing option. Maybe others will agree/disagree??? Other than that they look PERFECT!