Turbo Thunder IV Roster

bill hopew you didnt buy art morrison's kit it was junk my guy had to re make most of the kit

shawn

Shawn, I wish I talked to you before ordering my kit....I got the Art Morrison kit.

Geno and I were going to install it, but now I dont know....:confused:

Geno, come down early, or stay late and I'll show you a couple of collections of Mini-trail Hondas. One guy has 20 or so 70's and another has over 50 Mini-trail 50's. They both have nice cars too, they're fanatics about the Hondas...

The guy with the 70's has a 69 Z-28, and a real 66 Nova L-79 thats fully restored, among other stuff. He's a super nice guy...we give him a hard time cause he's a tobbacco chewing country boy.

Anyway if you have time to check it out, they're within an hour of the track.

Hey Dave, I e-mailed you my entry form and mailed out my entry fee. You should see it in a day or 2.

Patrick,

I replied to your e-mail. You hold the esteemed position of being the first Hot Air car to sign up.

Thanks,

Originally posted by DEL
Patrick,

I replied to your e-mail. You hold the esteemed position of being the first Hot Air car to sign up.

Thanks,

I hope I don't end up being the only hot air.:D

It's been awhile, I don't see Frank on there yet. Where is everybody?:D

showing up with hybrid

I just ran into some $$ as I was out. I should have enough to finish for next month. I am hounding this guy to finish my rear so I can get moving. I got my JJTB back on monday. It looks decent and will work for me, I am only driving a Volvo not a race car:D Also might be picking your guys brains if I get stumped. So far I have everything figured out, but we will see.;)

Chris

Originally posted by geno
Im sure WFO will show up:) :cool:

i'll be there,and i'll be getting kicked out for no bar(or i'll dotc trying:D).

got some new goodies going in here shortly:).maybe mike will give me some pointers on avoiding "the man".:cool:

Wipe the numbers off after you hit 11,s LOL and wear a race jacket:D Do you have tinted windows?

limo in the back,30% on the sides.

you'll have to loan me your jacket:cool: .

camp?

Did anyone camp inside the woodburn gates at TT last year? Geno? Others?
If so, anything special I need to know?
I was thinking I may just hang out down there instead of driving home or getting a room. Thanks
Gary

Yeah, I'm interested in doing the same. Anybody know if there is any camp sites close by if they won't let us camp inside?

I will be in the RV and your more than welcome to pitch a tent or bring something to sleep on.:) They let motorhomes stay the night . If its nice out you can sleep under the awning:)

Sounds like a plan as long as they don't have a problem with it. I will bring the tent then. :D

Rounding out the #10 spot is Scott James (aka Blackholehunter here on tb.com) Scott meets the TTIV Bracket criteria by having a turbocharged american car. Some of you might remember Scott for his excellent pictures and video from the 2001 and 2002 Vegas events. Not to mention his coverage of TTIII.

36 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DEL
Rounding out the #10 spot is Scott James (aka Blackholehunter here on tb.com) Scott meets the TTIV Bracket criteria by having a turbocharged american car. Some of you might remember Scott for his excellent pictures and video from the 2001 and 2002 Vegas events. Not to mention his coverage of TTIII.

36 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!

Thanx Dave!

You forgot to add "In the blue corner at a height of 5' 9"at the weight of 170lbs, the guy who uses the F-word a LOT ... Scott James"

Scott, if I had known you were only 170 pounds I would have signed you up to drive MY car.

If Dan Powells car is too close, I'm putting you in the seat!