Turbo Thunder IV Roster

hey scott,was that you i met at woodburn last year,you were there with dan powell sorting out your new turbo setup?

I went to the track this weekend and meet a guy with a TT SMC in a slammed and tubbed 72 Chevelle and i think he is going:) :eek: :eek: I worked on him pretty hard and he thinks he is going to make it:) He is still sorting it out and has a best of 8.88 :) DEL i hope you dont mind if i try to get anybody with a turbo to show up ?? I know a guy with a 9.50 150mph Honda i could ask to go;)

Geno,

No problem. But its only open to turbo'd AMERICAN manufactured vehicles. I have no grudge against imports, but I wouldn't want to change any of our few "rules" this late in the game.

No problem on the imports not being American:)
Im trying to drum up as many hair dryer cars as i can;)
We need at least one V8 turbo car so we can see what 2 more cylinders do for ya:D I hope to get one of these V8 boys to go:)

Geno,

Keep pounding that drum! The more the merrier!

I got your entry today in the mail, along with 3 other Washington people...

I'm trying to get my old PC back on-line and I will update the "roster"

25 Days and counting!

Upon Request (pat83t) I added the classes for each racer. I didn't want to put in the best ET's because I wanted to respect the "stealth factor" for some of you outlaws! Suffice to say we have plenty of car's hovering around the 12.00 mark. :cool:

Watch out for Rob (#14) he took home the hardware last year in his TTA. Gene Fleury's also in there in the "Lucky" #13 spot. We also have our first Syclone which is cool, and Mike Cathey in his 87 T-Type.

I heard from Dennis Hogan tonight, he'll be there in his 9.40-ish T-Type with his son and daughter running his other cars (Typhoon and streetable/silent 10 second T-Type)

I'm starting to get enthusiastic about this deal. 14 cars registered, others who have given verbal or e-mail indications they will be there, and we still have a month left to go!

Ps. Geno, that extra $5 is going into the kitty for payouts...I take this "non profit" thing very seriously. The thought behind it was appreciated though. :)

17 Cars pre-registered...and counting

Well we've got a pair of fast cars from Vegas signed up which I think is just too cool! Also new to the roster is Bill Maness from Vancouver, WA. Bill raced at the first ever Turbo Thunder event. If you meet him, ask him about the "seat incident". Bill had problems with his seat during a launch.

Keep those cards and letters coming!

Less than 2 weeks away!

is it me or does time go realllllllllllllyyyyyy slow when waiting for a buick event!! i cant wait to hit the road:cool:

I can't find a spare minute before we leave to get some of the crap I wanna get done. . . . . . . . um, done.:D

Gotta go I want to try a different chip.:p

ADUM.

hey len!

how's it goin man?it'll be good to see you again.and if your tranny sh!ts you can crash at my house! :D

later,sean

Hey Len, You wouldn't happen to be bringing a spare "built up" 200r4 will ya? ;) You know, just in case someone has a problem? :) :rolleyes:

i could--if in case-- someone knew how they wanted it built-- i could bring one :cool:

link for times

The link is down on the woodburn page. Last year I was sure the gates opened up at 8 am on fri for street drags.. Or is it 10am on fri or 2pm... Just wondering. We don't want to miss any tuning time
:)