02 mv #'s

bgndobe

86 GN
Well I got my Scanmaster and still learning how to use it. The only thing I see that is out of whack is the 02 mv numbers. I'm supposed to be 700-750.....and at idle I'm getting anywhere from 613-650.
What do I need to adjust to get this within range??
Thanks in advance....Chris

Well I got my Scanmaster and still learning how to use it. The only thing I see that is out of whack is the 02 mv numbers. I'm supposed to be 700-750.....and at idle I'm getting anywhere from 613-650.
What do I need to adjust to get this within range??
Thanks in advance....Chris
unless you have a chip from eric marshall TurboTweak Home then you will have these readings at idle. his chips are in a closed loop which stay locked on to 770 to 800 as long as your numbers a wot are these then you are ok

Actually the chip for my 60 # injectors is from Eric. To check the numbers at WOT....do I just take it for a drive ...floor it......and see what the numbers say?
I ask because I know I can check the Throttle Position Sensor at WOT by just having the key on (engine off).
Thanks so much. Chris

Yes you have to go for a ride to a safe area like a dragstrip would be ideal. After you make a run, (Don't Turn The Engine Off) press the right button and it will show you the O2 mv's and degrees of knock retard. Press both buttons at the same time and it will show you the MPH for these values. Turning the motor off clears these values.

Thanks Turbo-Fun,
That helps me alot. I'll check it out.
FWIW....I downloaded the directions for the scanmaster.....and it does not tell you how to retrieve the numbers ....ie) push the right button for this, hold these 2 buttons for this , etc. Wierd huh?
Thanks again. Chris