You can type here any text you want

02 sensor brands...what has everyone else had luck with???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am thinking of changing out the O2 sensor on my TTA and would like to get feedback on O2 sensor brands that other TTA owners have had success with. In the past I used a Bousch O2 sensor on my IROC a couple of years ago and found out that the thing was defunct when attempting to pass emissions. In this case the $38 dollar Kragen Auto parts jobber didn't do the JOB.

Any other recommended brands besides Bousch???

Thanks in advance

Use nothing but a Stock GM Purple wire 02 sensor.

The Bosch sensors will never code when they go bad. If you dont run Racegas a stock sensor will last you years... They are not that expensive and most of the vendors carry them as well if you dont feel like getting ripped off by GM.

I just recently found out mine is a bosch heated sensor. I have ran racegas and still haven't had any problems with it. I may just be lucky though.

Like I said above, they dont code when then go bad.... So you wont get a SES light Code 13.

o 2

Run the stock Gm one if your not running race gas. If your running turbo blue or cam II then run the NGK heated one . You can get the NGK from ESP.;)

I run the AFS-22 GNX sensor..

GM part num 25162753

Back