You can type here any text you want

02' Z3 M Coupe tries plenty of times.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Ran one of those ugly Z3 M coupes, once from a 40 roll, then a dig (big mistake on his part) then after we chit chated puttsing down the road he wanted to do it again from about a 25 mph roll. Then last but not least, he had a 1/2 car and got the punch, from a slow roll, and I still went right around him. I thought after I walked him pretty good from the first go and then again from the light, he would have gave up. Not this guy, He said he had an intake and ecm mod. and was stock otherwise. I guess he was waiting for my bottle to go dry;) Fast cars for a NA six though.
Had another kill last night but I don't think I should talk about that one,( i.e. black car, similar motor.:p)

bah, I love when the import guys consider an air filter and/or maf pipe a "intake upgrade" .... yea.. ok..

good kill ;)

A sales manager at work leased one of those (2001 M Coupe) because he wanted to "have the fastest car at work". The big boss has a C5 and didn't want any of that action, but he mentioned to the sales manager that maybe I'd be interested in running him.

I wasn't in the office but my coop that worked for me was in there. The sales manager tells the Coop how fast his M coupe is and the Coop proceeds to tell him how he would "see nothing but tailights" if he raced my Buick. Told him it wouldn't even be close. He never did challenge me to a race :)

They are impressive for a NA car, the 01-02's are pumping out 315 hp in that little 3100# body. Just not enough for a little boost:D

Good job Frank!! Here in Sweden, we have many M3-M5 cars... Hasent get the chance to race a car yet but next year maybe.

The thing is that I must change my clutches in it :(

My only race so far was against a Bmw 850 (v12 at 300 hp) and with a slipping gearbox, I took in on him... He got around 3 car lengts from the beginning, but in the end he only had one...

Daniel

Back