05' Sunfire 5speed, $4800, DE

tpivette89

Up for sale is my 05' Pontiac Sunfire. I traded in my 40th anniversary Corvette for this car due to my needing a more reliable daily driver... four years later i miss driving a fast car and want to get back into one. Heres a little bit of info on the car:

i purchased this car brand new from Nucar Pontiac in Newark, DE back in Nov of 04' and have only put 39,xxx miles on it since. the car has been my daily driver for more than 4 years now and i havent had a single problem with it. Its liquid silver (exterior) with charcoal cloth interior. power comes from the 140hp/150tq 2.2L ecotec 4 cylinder mated to the 5 speed manual transmission. EPA estimates spec the fuel milage to be 26 city/36 highway. The car is completely stock (no ricer mods here). It is a base model car as well. no power windows, locks, or sunroof... i wanted to keep it simple to avoid anything breaking down the road (sunroof breaking and getting stuck open, power windows doing the same, etc). The only options it has are A/C and a trunk release switch

Ive done all the routine maintenance myself (former auto tech). The oil has been changed every 2000 - 2500 miles, air filters get replaced at every 10k, and the tires get rotated at the same time. i just recently put new front pads and rotors on the car, cleaned/lubed/adjusted the rear drum brakes (they were in good shape), and replaced the fuel filter

The interior and exterior are in very good shape for a 4 year old daily driver. there is a small dent on the passenger rear quarter (dont know how it got there), and a few small rips on the passenger front seat due to a friends wallet chain catching on the cloth. Other than that, just your normal wear and tear scratches and dings

The car is located in Newark, DE. im going to try and get pictures up shortly, but i dont have internet access at my home so it could be a few days or so. please bear with me on that. Asking 4800 obo

thanks for looking

car is still for sale. for those interested, i took a few pictures, but unfortunately cannot post them on the site for some reason. PM me with your email address and i can send them

price reduced to $4200

pics added
tonyscarsun3.jpg

tonyscarsun.jpg

tonyscarsun2.jpg

tonyscarsun1.jpg