06/20/09 Big Car Show @ Vista Ridge

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
We were rained out on May 16th, next show is June 20th, hope to see everyone there!

It's comming up soon! Don't miss your chance to win your share of more than $650.00 in prize giveaways. We've also added a "Under Construction" class as well. Come show off your Buick or whatever pride and joy you have! :smile:

Show Rescheduled

We are sorry to report that the 3rd Saturday Cruise Nights car show for May 16th has been cancelled due to inclement weather. We hope that each of you will join us for our rescheduled car show that will be held June 20th at Vista Ridge Village Shopping Center.

Updated flyer attached

2009VistaRidgeVillageCarShowFlye-1.jpg

2009VistaRidgeVillageCarShowFlyer-1.jpg

Carl, i'm pretty sure you are looking at my race schedule when these events are planned :biggrin:

Unfortunately I will be at Road America.

What's yer schedule look like in 2011?

Carl, i'm pretty sure you are looking at my race schedule when these events are planned :biggrin:

e3f22330.gif

:biggrin: I hope we can at least expect you at Noble this year. It is looking to be a good one with the TSM guys comming out. Not to mention, it is not during Halloween this year which should help a little.

So Dan, what happened to 2010:confused:

I'm booked for 2010 with American LeMans, Challenge and some NASA events.
I then hope to be employed elsewhere.

I will be at Noble Carl. Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Subscribed. I might be able to make it and meet some of you for the first time. And Dan, I'm catching up to you. lol

I've doubled up on my "pointless thread reply" attempts. I am your Jensen Button...:biggrin:

But Dan, most of your posts are pointless any way.:biggrin: LOL Maybe I can get CGI Error double post to work for me? HMMM. That's and idea.:eek: :biggrin: lol

I'll be there...not sure what car though, supposed to be a hot one and the AC ain't working in the GN, probably the TTA and if the wife goes she'll bring her '79 TA. Won't have the fleet like I had planned for May :(

Well...read my response carefully....."if Tammy goes"....she's not confirmed yet as this conflicts with one of her friend's birthday party, and its the longest day of the year in celebration of summer :)