You can type here any text you want

06 chevy trucks for 4K

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I looked at the link...good deal. Do you have any more specs, like 4 banger 5 speed?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

I looked at the link...good deal. Do you have any more specs, like 4 banger 5 speed?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

most are 5 speed but a few are automatic and im not sure if they are 4 or 5 cylinders,i never knew they had 5 cylinders till today,but they are moving fast and may be all sold by late tommoro...I should of asked for more,but he wanted them gone asap,thats what im doing..

Could you please grab some interior and engine pics of a Chevy with an auto, 4 or 5 banger. This might be my next tow rig!!!

Could you please grab some interior and engine pics of a Chevy with an auto, 4 or 5 banger. This might be my next tow rig!!!

Sold all of them today minus a 2007 colorodo with 35k on the speedo for 7,500(waiting on tittle),and a 2007 ranger with 25k on the speedo for 7,500(waiting on tittle)..and a 2003 ranger with 82k on the speedo for $3500(waiting on tittle) all trucks with all the proper paperwork sold today:eek:

I also have a 2003 f-150 with 88k on the speedo that is going out most likely first thing in the morning...

Back