1/8th scale t types etc

RACEBUICKS

I know nobody missed me but I just signed back on with a question or 2....

Is anyone still collecting the 1/8th scale cars? I have had to down size my stuff lately and was wondering if these were in demand anymore?

My personal collection is somewhere around 500 of them and I have about 50-75 extras. So I guess the question would be if I put them up for sale would anyone be in the market to buy 1/8th scale cars again?

I would be interested in a 1987 GN that is factory appearing, no flames or anything unusual. John

I had only one of those and when I bought it on ebay for like $250 they were sooooo high for awhile. These are t types colored and I have a few of the GNX white Xray GS Club special edition ones

I haven't seen em for sale in awhile. Don't think they are really in demand anymore...BUT if you post em I'm sure someone would buy some of them. I would be interested in a WH1 pattern if you have it.

I have one picture from home of a couple I have plus I have the White GNX one from the GS Club Special edition I paid $60 each for all the ones I have except the ones I paid big dollars for on ebay....(but of course those arent for sale yet)

Attachments

• MVC-232F.JPG
    MVC-232F.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 157
ahhh...1/18th...1/8th is available in some different cars...like the Knight Rider KITT...but like I said..haven't seen em for sale in awhile.

I have access to these right now more to come from storage soon
Unopened GN Model kit kit
unopened 1987 WHITE GNX XRAY GS NAtionals limited number version
Unopened 1985 T Type Maroon Colored
Unopened 1987 T Type Silver Colored

I will ship all of them freight free but the model kit