10.55 Data Log Pix

Temps outside at Reynolds that day were in the upper 50's-high 60's. I didnt take exact readings. Figure South Georgia weather in early November.

Thanks for the datalog. That's a beautiful boost line and great temps.

Question- where is your IAT measurement taken?

Jim

Inside the intake manifold, in front of the coil pack assy. Rite under the boss that supports the rear plenum bolt.

Thanks..

Nobody's questioned Inj DC at 60% for 132 mph using 75's :wink:

Not bad for a single Walbro 307 pump :biggrin:

Razor said:
Inside the intake manifold, in front of the coil pack assy. Rite under the boss that supports the rear plenum bolt.

Thanks..

do you bealive that its the best spot to put it rather then mounting the sensor in the up pipe?

<--- cant wait to get a alky kit and the translator pro and hopefully go for 10s :biggrin:

It would be more accurate, no? Razor's location measures the air after the alcohol effect, the true temp going into the engine.

Julio, I noticed the kpa on the graph is 284. Does your computer system use a different scale? Usually 6.9 kpa = 1 lbs boost. 69 kpa = 10 lbs boost. 284 kpa = somewhere around 40 lbs of boost??? What gives??

tta359 said:
Julio, I noticed the kpa on the graph is 284. Does your computer system use a different scale? Usually 6.9 kpa = 1 lbs boost. 69 kpa = 10 lbs boost. 284 kpa = somewhere around 40 lbs of boost??? What gives??

Using the formula in my math book Im geting 41.19 PSI :eek: Im looking around online now to see if there is something werid up with fast that I dont know about :eek: if so this similey prefectly discribes my reaction when I did the numbers http://www.fuelslut.net/forum/images/smiles/wow.gif (why isnt IMG linking alloud in here :mad: )

ttypewe4jim said:
Using the formula in my math book Im geting 41.19 PSI :eek: Im looking around online now to see if there is something werid up with fast that I dont know about :eek: if so this similey prefectly discribes my reaction when I did the numbers http://www.fuelslut.net/forum/images/smiles/wow.gif (why isnt IMG linking alloud in here :mad: )

Not to get to technical...if kpa on map is say 314 kpa etc. its around 30+ Psi.

The fast 3-bar & scale is for atmosphere pressure to approx. 30# So a 2 bar map would be used for approx. 15# above atomosphere.

So bottom line your calc is correct, but you need to subtract atomospheric pressure...i.e. 14.7 psi I beleive.

Joe

Wow that monster is haulin.

I noticed the inlet temps were super low, the TPS was 81% ?? and the DC was 60% :eek:

That majic AFR of 11:3 appears on your program, I keep reading everywhere online thats the safe alky number to run.

Damn I have a 307, guess its plenty with twin alky spraying to net 132mph. ;)

41.19 - 14.7= 26.49 So I think Joe is rite on the money.

Dr. Booster, on the TPS with a FAST it doesnt matter.. on my car 81% and the blade is horizontal. See if that Walbro 307 will support 140 MPH with a little assist. I'm staying with the 11.3 target.. guess its making plenty power and gives me breathing room in case it starts to lean out a little.

Been tightening the bolts on Frankensteins neck the last few days.. see what happens soon.. :wink: Franky's going SCUBA :rolleyes:

TTA359.. Dec 17th is coming rite up... :biggrin:

Julio Yep, Dec. 17 is coming up. I haven't been doing very well. I tore a tendon in my right ankle :mad: . I also was in the process of changing some tuning aspects on my car(probably should have just left it alone). Neither have been going very well. I am working only light duty and going to physical therapy. I hope to see you there. I don't know if I am bring the car or maybe have someone else drive it??

tta359 said:
Julio Yep, Dec. 17 is coming up. I haven't been doing very well. I tore a tendon in my right ankle :mad: . I also was in the process of changing some tuning aspects on my car(probably should have just left it alone). Neither have been going very well. I am working only light duty and going to physical therapy. I hope to see you there. I don't know if I am bring the car or maybe have someone else drive it??

Hope you get better soon.. :wink:

We have an extra set of hand controls for an F-bod if you wanna try those :biggrin: