10% Savings holiday special extended!!!!

Mike Licht

I was here first
Due to the huge response and tons of requests we have received from customers who were waiting on some Christmas cash Marianne and I have extended the holiday special until Jan 4th. Use the same coupon code holiday2009 and you can get 10% off on everything except a couple things. Precision Turbo products and products from HR parts and stuff are exempt, they will not allow this. We will however give you a gift certificate that you can use on a future purchase if you chose those items. Still a fantastic savings!
We are also keeping the 60Lb injector deal going at $34.99 but we are not accepting coupons for those. If you order those and try to add a coupon we will cancel the order. Since we will be out of the office until the 4th (no shipping unitl then) if you want a PTE or HR product order it on line and we will adjust the order when we return.
Talk to you on the 4th
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Full Throttle Speed
Mike & Marianne

Mike,
When I select the Roller cam kit and enter the code it does not adjust the price in the cart is this becuse I have to contact you for the Cam I would like will you then adjust the total ?
Thanks Earl

just add a note on which cam you want and when we get back we will add it and adjust the total
thanks,
Mike

Hey just wanted to thank you guys for shipping my items out so quickly (maf translator & scanmaster). Im new to the buick scene, but can already tell you guys are great. Just placed a order last night for one of your TE44's cant wait :biggrin: t

We are out of town so we are not answering email until the 4th when we return. I am online here and there. If you want to place and order on this deal do it before the 4th. We will not charge you card until the day we ship. If there is a problem with a coupon or order place the order, put a note in the notes box and we will fix it when we return, after that this deal will not be available.
Thank You for the great support during this event!
Mike

Dang you guys forced me into buying a couple more expensive things :p

Yeah,i placed another order myself,thank goodness the holidays are almost over,i am gonna go broke with all these good deals!!!!:D

please extend the sale a couple more days

I was trying to get car town down today before you guys closed to order parts I would need. I didn't realize ya'll were eastern time. give us another day or to on the sale pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Well dang, i guess i didnt read the rules close enough. The TE44 turbo cant have the discount, so i guess ill have to wait :(

i was trying to get car town down today before you guys closed to order parts i would need. I didn't realize ya'll were eastern time. Give us another day or to on the sale pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

+1:)

Sorry guys but this is DONE. We started this Dec 10 and that is a very long time for a sale this big. Thanks for all the orders and patience since you guys cleaned us out of many items. Marainne spent most of yesterday ordering things in to get you your stuff ASAP. You will not be changed until the day we ship
Happy New Year!!!
Mike

Thanks Mike I never did get back on and order a cam decided to wait until I get the engine broke down so I just ordered stuff I new I needed no matter what I did along with a new fuel pump. I will be placing a 2nd order soon for the rest of the parts.