10sec Gn Vs 10Sec Evo Streetplay

GetOwnedVette

Once a week we get some good street action going....people actually bring golf carts and grill out like its a sanctioned event:p. A local youtube guy gets good footage.

At 4:33 the Gn runs the evo...I believe the Gn was running a 67mm turbo. Both sounded great ...A very very very fast GTR also races the same evo. I didn't get to film the race! Upon rolling up to park... I somehow got suckered into running in my slow ass mid13's Daily Driver wrx. lol I didn't even wanna run but had to roll past race setup ally to park. Ohh well...I gave her a nice easy Daily driver launch right after the Gn race :cool: haha

Wow looks like with that many people and that much racing the cops must let this go on.....That EVO vs the GN looked like a close race!!

I like the fuel tanker at the end of the "track". Did I see someone down the end stopping cross traffic? That's alot of action for no cops to show up.

Wow looks like with that many people and that much racing the cops must let this go on.....That EVO vs the GN looked like a close race!!

The race wasn't even close the GN got raped hard from the get go, and just by the looks of it they are not 10sec cars..

The race wasn't even close the GN got raped hard from the get go, and just by the looks of it they are not 10sec cars..

The evo wasn't more than a quarter panel ahead when it passed the camera. Hardly seems like rape to me lol And I assure you they are 10 second cars. If that didn't look like at least high 10s to you my poor wrx must look like it runs 16s :p That GTR is easy a very low 10 second car and actually could prolly scoop a high 9. From what I know its basically an AMS Alpha 9 package GTR. At least it puts down the same #'s.

As for the police...lets just say coast is clear for around 4 hours ;) And it's kept as "safe" as a streetrace can get...very secluded at the end of the track with spotters to make sure. Only hairy spot is the right side where people get close to mid "track" .

When it's busy you get a lot of betting and money races..especially with the bikes. But usually the sizable money races go down when no one is there. Glad you all enjoyed the clip :)

The evo wasn't more than a quarter panel ahead when it passed the camera. Hardly seems like rape to me lol And I assure you they are 10 second cars. If that didn't look like at least high 10s to you my poor wrx must look like it runs 16s :p That GTR is easy a very low 10 second car and actually could prolly scoop a high 9. From what I know its basically an AMS Alpha 9 package GTR. At least it puts down the same #'s.

As for the police...lets just say coast is clear for around 4 hours ;) And it's kept as "safe" as a streetrace can get...very secluded at the end of the track with spotters to make sure. Only hairy spot is the right side where people get close to mid "track" .

When it's busy you get a lot of betting and money races..especially with the bikes. But usually the sizable money races go down when no one is there. Glad you all enjoyed the clip :)

I see good Ole "Jim Memo" is still around racing that sled he calls a Super Bee! I typical fashion he walks up, checks out some racing, then races once and leaves the scene....LOL

I actually seen several people I knew in that video.... I sure miss the old Hwy 100 cruising days and racing on Kerney Trecker drive....

I see good Ole "Jim Memo" is still around racing that sled he calls a Super Bee! I typical fashion he walks up, checks out some racing, then races once and leaves the scene....LOL

I actually seen several people I knew in that video.... I sure miss the old Hwy 100 cruising days and racing on Kerney Trecker drive....

Old Hwy was amazing!!! I also miss the 10 years ago Hwy 100!!! :( New highway is clogged up with 15 second civics burning a quart of oil per block and dozens of 14 second Srt4's. Thank God no one tells them about the real spot :p

I really like the guy racing his bike with no helmet. More balls than brains. Gotta love the squid in shorts racing too. I think he forgot his flip flops though. It's only a matter of time before one of those non riding idiots jumps that curb into the crowd. That will put an end to everyone's fun real quick.

I hate it when the Buicks lose! He didn't hook, game was pretty much over after that. GTR was moving!!

I hate it when the Buicks lose! He didn't hook, game was pretty much over after that. GTR was moving!!

On the street that GTR is silly naughty...I'm sure it rips at the track just as hard..... but it must be nice being able to take out 8 second cars in a street setting :p