You can type here any text you want

160 lb/injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CGASTON

Has anyone heard of the company called SmartFire Injectors SFI? The are based out of Valparaiso IN. Has anyone ever used them? What is the good and the bad? Are they worth the money?

dont know about them but imop no need unless ur trying for mid 9s on E85. 120s will take you into the 9s with a proper fuel system

95 will take well into the 9's . I'm currently running 72 and alky and at 65% duty cycle running low tens

I have found a awesome deal and don't know if I SHOULD PASS THEM UP. For the price of these 160s, I COULDNT BUY 120s

Wonder if DLS or Precision would know anything about then since both are fairly close to Valparaiso

Wonder if DLS or Precision would know anything about then since both are fairly close to Valparaiso

I have heard that they are very similar to the ones that Precision sell. But for $30, I can get some from RACETRONIX..... I am kind of skeptical about new and not tested parts.

I have heard that they are very similar to the ones that Precision sell. But for $30, I can get some from RACETRONIX..... I am kind of skeptical about new and not tested parts.

you could always buy them and send them to chuck and have him bench test the hell out of them

I just grabbed a set of the SmartFire 160's from Hartline...will be installing in about 2 weeks.

Firechaser said:
I just grabbed a set of the SmartFire 160's from Hartline...will be installing in about 2 weeks.

I didn't know that he sold SmartFires. How good are the ratings? Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

jdpolzin said:
Just got a set of 120's in the mail today. Nice product, great price.

Did you buy the from Cal or where? Price? Any issues as of yet?

No I got mine from another source. I'm happy with my purchase. Havent installed them yet but they are flow matched, packaged well, quick shipping. Good product.

DavzGN said:

Where is DLS? (And is that the full name)

DavzGN said:
It is DLS Engine Development in Wheatfield, IN

Are they any affiliation with Smart Fire Injectors from Valparaiso Ind?

DLS is Dan Strezo.......

I know the owner of Smartfire, good guy and good company. Ive been running their 160lb low imp injectors for a little over a year now and havent had any issues. Good idle and easy to tune. Ive ran Precision, Bosch and now smartfire and recommend either precision or smartfire, Ive personally had nothing but problems with bosch. Smartfire is not associated with Dan at DLS, I have personally dealt with Dan and hes the best in the business in my opinion, and I recommend him to everyone.

Back