You can type here any text you want

17-18" mesh wheel?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mark Parks

Doesn't any wheel manufacture make a REASONABLY PRICED 17-18" mesh wheel for the TB's?
There are some beautiful mesh wheels made BUT not in the right backset for our cars that I have found.

Gonna change up from the stockers, eh Mark? Your car will look KILLER with some 17s or 18s. :cool:

A friend of mine has a very sharp set of 17s on his GN.
2867997100099668362ELnOmK_fs.jpg

2756889590099668362uFFHPg_fs.jpg

2611718520099668362uIJPja_fs.jpg

He had mentioned maybe wanting to sell these a while back. I don't know if he still wants to or not. But I can ask him if you think you might be interested.

To bad thay dont make them any more I like those, and there 17 thats about as big as I would want to go.

year one makes some affordable 17" trans am wheels. they are the old school design. YearOne, Inc.

they would look cool on a Buick

those are nice but agout 200 more a wheel than I want to spend Im trying to keep it at 300 to 350 a wheel.

Nope, they don't offer them in anything but black. But total cost was $550 shipped for the rims.

Just google XXR RIMS. Or go on eBay and search "XXR 521". You WILL have to run a spacer though, no getting around that. I bought mine off eBay so I don't have a number.

Just google XXR RIMS. Or go on eBay and search "XXR 521". You WILL have to run a spacer though, no getting around that. I bought mine off eBay so I don't have a number.

What size spacers? What size tire are you running in the rear? I think it looks good, but wish it has a little more lip in the front.

Back