17" Black Street Lites are on

no clearence issues with wheels anywhere....also converted to E85 (see fender emblem) :) wheel opening moldings removed for refinishing...
IMG_20121130_143215.jpg

no clearence issues with wheels anywhere....also converted to E85 (see fender emblem) :) wheel opening moldings removed for refinishing...

I like it better without the moldings. Per your first post, is that correct that those 7" fronts have 4.5" backspacing?

Winter storage is upon us here in Chicagoland.......Rear pics will have to wait until spring...Sorry..What is the concern??

absolutely beautiful car man... i had these wheels picked out in my head what they would look like on my GN...no one around here has them yet and i like to be different. then i seen yours...wow...im sold. did you order straight from billet? or somewhere better pricing? it seems to be a little hard finding the 17's for sale.

correct...17x7 fronts with 4.5bs...no back shot....
View attachment 178175

That last pic looks beautiful, but I have a question. In that recent pic, the wheel doesn't look as tucked on the passenger side as it does on the drivers side photos. Is this just an illusion or is it that your body isn't aligned? Only reason I ask that is that I am getting some wheels in a similar size but am truly on the fence right now as to which one. I guess another question to ask that I never thought about is if those aerospace front brakes affect your track width at all...

Body is not mis-aligned--it just the angle of the pics...its as close to the center (side to side) as its gonna get-i did check this..

the Front Aerospace brakes did nove the wheel out a bit--but not as much as the Wildwoods do-my car is lowered so I did not want to have any rubbing issues so I went with a 17x7 front with 4.5 BS-I could have gone 5" BS but decided not to--plus every mfgs tires seem to have a different foot print for the width--my setup works great on my car for whats been done to it. My front suspension include taller lower B-joints, Savistke stage2 upper control arms, Eibach lowering springs, and bilstein shocks...

Body is not mis-aligned--it just the angle of the pics...its as close to the center (side to side) as its gonna get-i did check this..

the Front Aerospace brakes did nove the wheel out a bit--but not as much as the Wildwoods do-my car is lowered so I did not want to have any rubbing issues so I went with a 17x7 front with 4.5 BS-I could have gone 5" BS but decided not to--plus every mfgs tires seem to have a different foot print for the width--my setup works great on my car for whats been done to it. My front suspension include taller lower B-joints, Savistke stage2 upper control arms, Eibach lowering springs, and bilstein shocks...

Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea of a ballpark on how much the aerospace kit bumped your track width?

not exacty sure--you can email or call Aerspace and they can tell you--but now that I am remebering they have ways to minimize it by the way you bolt the rotors to the hubs in the kit they sell--I would just call Aerospace and ask them...they knew exactly what to do....nothing special to purchase just how the kit is assembled...Sorry I cant help further

Aerospace kit was 100% bolt on both front and rear with minimal mods needed and the price was less than Wildwood/Bear-I bought mine from Cal Hartine--great vendor

You can go to Aerospace website and download the instruction manuals to see what all is needed to be done-