You can type here any text you want

17" GTA replica wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

Does anyone know where I can purchase 17" wheels similar to the GTA wheels. Thanks, Kyle.

Been looking all over the web for them and no luck yet. I even called HRE to see if they would do them (if memory serves correctly they made the BMW mesh wheels). They were a dead end. I've resolved myself to going with one of CCW's wheels.

If you find them, please PM me. I'd love to find a set.

There was a guy on here that did some billet replica GNX wheels i believe they were 17 or 18" . They looked great but there was a bunch of time invested to make them and i think he was selling them at one point for $4000 pricey but to notch!
Chris

Perfect MATCH!! Get out your wallet (and several other methods of payment). As of 2-22-12, these were running $6800 per set!! And that was including the "Birthday-Boy discount"!!!

For $6,800 per set I'll stick with the 16" GTA's and deal with the limited tire selection.

Good gooogley moogley!!!!! Mani think if someone makes an AFFORDABLE set of 17-18 gtas they will clean up...

Back