18" GNX wheels? Who would buy these?

18 x 8" or 9.5" for the rear? all 8" Black or Gold or polsihed thru out.

• Total voters
Any update on these bad boys? Car's going into the body shop in a month. Would love to have a set for next season to bring the whole package together.

Hate to be doom and gloom but it seems like this is dead in the water. I am really hoping that i am wrong

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

word on the street from Bowling Green was that there isn't enough interest to justify the start up expenses...bummer dude, was a great idea

You'd think Brian would reply and just tell us that instead of leaving us hanging. I guess I'm going with the Weld RT-S. Tired of waiting with no word.

Such a shame. Guess I'm sticking with the stockers for another year. Sucks. I was really looking forward to these.

You'd think Brian would reply and just tell us that instead of leaving us hanging. I guess I'm going with the Weld RT-S. Tired of waiting with no word.
Guys didn't mean to leave you hang here. I also have F-body vendors with posts on other boards seeking intrest as well. Keep in mind 2000 wheels. 500 sets. 100 people say yes I will take them, that means 35 if your lucky. I have had people e-mail me & ask the progress. I just assumed some one would of posted Brian said this or that. Hopefully with the amount of F-body's out there we will get some more intrest. I have a few e-mails here from them as well saying cash in hand when your done. Our manufacturer doesn't want us to be upside down on these as well. They watch all the threads too.

Well, I'm still in, but I would need to purchase by April. I need to get something by the spring.

You have plenty of time Brian. I still have Turbo/TC, Braided Fuel lines ahead of tires and wheels! ;)

Thank you for the reply. Why not have people put their money where their mouth is. Take deposits of a couple hundred from everyone that wants a set and if you get enough deposits/orders, they get made. If not after 6 months refund the money. I'm willing put money down. Call it an investment. I'd take the gn wheels in 18 too. I thought the gn wheels would be easier since you already made them in 15. Either works for me.

Thanks for the update, Brian. I was hoping this issue wasn't dead. I'll put up a $500 deposit on these, and I bet other folks that want them would as well:cool:
Troy

There should be a button to un-cast your vote if you’ve changed your mind.

D

Just saw this, wasn't on the board very much the past year or so. Would LOVE a set of 18" GTA's!!!! Priced less than 18x8 Weld RT-S would be great as well.

There are a lot of companies making ccw classic replicas and IMO these look as good if not better than GTA wheels. The problem is that they are only offered in bolt patterns and offsets not compatible with out cars. It would seem correcting the bolt pattern an offset with one of these manufactures would give is all a nice cheap alternative for 18" rims that look good in our cars without having to reinvent the wheel.

There are a lot of companies making ccw classic replicas and IMO these look as good if not better than GTA wheels. The problem is that they are only offered in bolt patterns and offsets not compatible with out cars. It would seem correcting the bolt pattern an offset with one of these manufactures would give is all a nice cheap alternative for 18" rims that look good in our cars without having to reinvent the wheel.
I agree. How would one go about doing that? Seems like they would want a guarantee for x number of wheels.

Guys didn't mean to leave you hang here. I also have F-body vendors with posts on other boards seeking intrest as well. Keep in mind 2000 wheels. 500 sets. 100 people say yes I will take them, that means 35 if your lucky. I have had people e-mail me & ask the progress. I just assumed some one would of posted Brian said this or that. Hopefully with the amount of F-body's out there we will get some more intrest. I have a few e-mails here from them as well saying cash in hand when your done. Our manufacturer doesn't want us to be upside down on these as well. They watch all the threads too.
Thanks Brian,
Not online that often. Definitly would buy a set at the price point you are talking about. Vote cast.