1968 Chevelle With '87 GN engine

Hey so how did you route the LC1 wires and where did you mount the controller? I have my controller on top of the heater box and the wires run through the factory antenna hole into the car.
The unit is on the body next to the trans bell housing.
i ran the wires up the fire wall and into a hole i drilled right above my heater box.

Brand new Racetronix Stainless Steel fuel hanger is in with a Brand new XP pump.
Just need to add a new ground from the Battery to the sender and i should be done with the fuel system for now.

60lb injectors are IN
New front sway bar is on its way.
Relocating the battery to the trunk
Relocating the ALKY tank to the trunk.

Late last nigh/early this morning.

Attachments

• Fuel system.jpg
    Fuel system.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 615
  • Fuel system (1).jpg
    Fuel system (1).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 506
  • Fuel system (2).jpg
    Fuel system (2).jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 519
  • Fuel system (3).jpg
    Fuel system (3).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 500
  • Fuel system (4).jpg
    Fuel system (4).jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 469
  • Fuel system (5).jpg
    Fuel system (5).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 475
  • Fuel system (6).jpg
    Fuel system (6).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 488
Great build, congrats. Get rid of that breather on the valve cover. Looks like its making a mess, and you gotta be tired of smelling oil vapors come inside the car too. Get yourself a electric evac pump from a Lt1 and your set. Buy one from a scrap yard or ebay and Racetronix has a plug and play wiring harness to hook it up.

Great build, congrats. Get rid of that breather on the valve cover. Looks like its making a mess, and you gotta be tired of smelling oil vapors come inside the car too. Get yourself a electric evac pump from a Lt1 and your set. Buy one from a scrap yard or ebay and Racetronix has a plug and play wiring harness to hook it up.
Yeah thats on my "to do" list but the list is long and I procrastinate about procrastinating

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

was going to order a front mount but with the new Twin turbo headers out i think i will wait for all the details first.
i will never be the fastest so i might as well go for the wow factor with some "Cool guy" parts.

front mount and pipes
Just need to install them

Attachments

• Front Mount.jpg
    Front Mount.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 310
  • Front Mount (1).jpg
    Front Mount (1).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 289
  • Front Mount (2).jpg
    Front Mount (2).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 331
  • Front Mount (3).jpg
    Front Mount (3).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 302
  • Front Mount (4).jpg
    Front Mount (4).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 279
No matter what you did you couldn't get it to fit right so u wouldn't have to cut the filler neck?

No matter what you did you couldn't get it to fit right so u wouldn't have to cut the filler neck?
Neck HAD to go in order to center the tank.
I considered to offset it for about 2 seconds. It would have looked TERRIBLE as the tank sticks out a good amount. But because its centered most people don't even notice it's size or that its not OE including a LOT of Chevelle guys.