1968 Chevelle With '87 GN engine

Looking for a set of camaro ims.Don't know what year. But hey are 16".
Any help would be appreciated. Live in NY area

Wow this project has come along quite well :eek: I haven't looked at it in a while. Good work! I hope everything works out with the wife.

Wow this project has come along quite well :eek: I haven't looked at it in a while. Good work! I hope everything works out with the wife.

Thanks Dude
I am actually shopping for Insurance now.:biggrin:
And the Wife just got the car of her choice and I haven't worked on A car in a very long time:mad: so she is Happy again the only question is. For how long? :confused:

I like the rear window decal.
You should put some steelies with dog dish caps on there and some 307 badges on the fenders. That would be a real surprise when you unleash on some unexpecting competion:biggrin:

I like the rear window decal.
You should put some steelies with dog dish caps on there and some 307 badges on the fenders. That would be a real surprise when you unleash on some unexpecting competion:biggrin:

the 307 badges are coming.:biggrin:

Don't... I've seen it done on Montes and Irocs... looks Hokey.

Keep em stock.

i know what you are talking about i have seen them done ALL white ,black and red.
but i wouldnt do the whole wheel.
i would keep the factory pattern.
maybe i'll try a photo shop first;) .

I'm normally all for stock wheels but I had a '68 Chevelle in high school back in the mid 90's that had Crager Super Sports on it. It wasn't fast, but it sure looked like it with those wheels!! I wish I had some pics of it.

The Chevelle looks great!!! Post some more pics of the exterior, interior and engine compartment if you can.

YEAAHHH
it has ins. and plates.

Sealed gas cap or not?

As you guys can see the filler neck sits very low on my car and the Chevelles have a rep of spilling gasoline out of the filler neck.

What ill effects would a sealed Cap have on the engine?
The car does have a canister on the vapor line from the tank. And one more (with a one way check valve) line from the canister to the engine