You can type here any text you want

1980 olds 10,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
1980 olds cutlass grand olds gang edition. 10,000 original miles, gold with gold interior, bench seat vinyle and column shift and stainless roof. car is brand new. american racing rims and new dual exhaust. 231 v6 non air car. great for gn transplant. $7,000 or b.o.
724 630 4107 or 724 630 8257

Damn.....that's a GREAT looking Olds!! And only 10k miles to boot. Wish I didn't have so many projects.....:(

Ken B.
Hey..........400 posts :D

Looks almost like a Hurst Olds. Is that all stock(the roof) ?

I'm not 100% for sure but I believe that roof molding was part of a regional option package. Back when I lived in Omaha the local dealers sold those. They were called the UFO. Ultimate From Oldsmobile. I can recall seeing a lot of them anyway. IIRC all of them were two tones. White bottoms with a green.red,gold and I think blue upper half.Painted like the 79 H/O and 80 442. The stainless molding wasn't in the parts catalog either. You had to call the supplier to buy one. I did a few hail jobs back than and it was a PITA to get one of them.

Nice car for a plain Jane. Does your car by chance have the aluminum radiator support,aluminum hood and trunk lid? Bumper supports should already be aluminum.:smile:

do you have the original wheels ? paperwork ? all original paint ? blemishes ?

yes on wheels yes on paint and one teeny blemish cant see 1 foot away and paperwoork i dont know this is my dads car he bought it off original owners with 5500 miles i willl ask him

I'm not 100% for sure but I believe that roof molding was part of a regional option package. Back when I lived in Omaha the local dealers sold those. They were called the UFO. Ultimate From Oldsmobile. I can recall seeing a lot of them anyway. IIRC all of them were two tones. White bottoms with a green.red,gold and I think blue upper half.Painted like the 79 H/O and 80 442. The stainless molding wasn't in the parts catalog either. You had to call the supplier to buy one. I did a few hail jobs back than and it was a PITA to get one of them.

Nice car for a plain Jane. Does your car by chance have the aluminum radiator support,aluminum hood and trunk lid? Bumper supports should already be aluminum.:smile:
its a gog edition grand olds gang it has the emblem on the side of roof as for the aluminum stuff i am not sure and the back half is stainless not just the moulding

Back