You can type here any text you want

Pics of garage full of parts 3000sqft full !!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks like I will need an American Speedo also to accomplish my goal.

Might you have a known working one for a good price to Phx, AZ 85014?

Looks like I will need an American Speedo also to accomplish my goal.

Might you have a known working one for a good price to Phx, AZ 85014?
Speedometer is never usually a issue. The tach and boost part of the gauge never ever work correctly in the 10 cars I have driven over the last 9 years so I wouldn't expect that part to necessarily work correctly on these either. $115 shipped. If you have a preferred mileage I might be able to get you in the neighborhood since I have a few clusters

Sent you a SMS/TEXT for a really small request, but I'm sure I'll need MORE someday. :)

- A/C Delco Radio button (Volume or Tune)

Thanks!

Jeff

Speedometer is never usually a issue. The tach and boost part of the gauge never ever work correctly in the 10 cars I have driven over the last 9 years so I wouldn't expect that part to necessarily work correctly on these either. $115 shipped. If you have a preferred mileage I might be able to get you in the neighborhood since I have a few clusters

When I went to pick my car up from Lou Czarnota, my builder, he gave me (for free) a cluster with a useable speedo to do the swap with.

Thank you for your kind offer and I will remember to turn to you first as I continue to look for replacement parts.

I need a set of covers for my ttops if you still have some bags left let me know whats the final price shipped to 60453 thanks

Back