You can type here any text you want

1980 pontiac Grand Prix w/455

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
i have a very rust free 1980 pont grand prix. Has 455 pont that is bored .060 over with 9-1 trw's, stock crank and rods, stock heads and intake, quadrajet carb that has been reworked and choke removed and stock ehaust manifolds. trans is a turbo 350 with a shift kit and 2800-3200 stall

the body is 99.9% rust free from texas and is burnt orange in color, the paint is faded on the roof, hood and decklid. It has a tan half roof and the chrome package. I installed a gn steering box, front and rear springs. It has a 8.5 w/ 3:42 posi from a gn aswell.

the interior is tan in color with buckets, center console, stock shifter , all the factory guages work, and no rips or tears.the heat and ac have been removed from the car.

i have only owned this car for about 2 months and have put about 1000 miles on it with no problems, it did a 13.80 at 100mph. I am looking to get 5200.00 for it or possible trade for a steel bottom end short block or ???

here is a link to pics grand prix pictures from cars photos on webshots

Back