You can type here any text you want

1985 Buick GN for sale, rebuilt engine and trans

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

waldo786

This car is a very nice driver and can be made into a show quality car with not much work. The GOOD: The engine has been rebuilt about 17K miles ago and was upgraded with some things. It has 36lb injectors, forged aluminum pistons, a high volume oil pump, a new water pump, starter and a new radiator. The transmission was also rebuilt about 20K miles ago with an hd eaton posi unit and 3.73 richmond gears. It also has a transmission cooler. The car drives and shifts great, it runs very smooth. The exhuast is a mandrel bent 2.5" with ceramic coated headers and euro chamber mufflers. It also has a special switch that affects the waste gate that will allow up to 19lbs boost, but I have never used it as I don't take it to the track or use race gas. The car also has a heated 02 sensor. The car has good tires, fat ones in the rear. Dash and headliner are all good. The rear windows are tinted and it has aftermarket guages for boost, temperature, fuel metering and oil pressure. The speedo was upgraded to the 145 mph one. The car also has stereo concert sound. The car comes with pretty much all (as far as I can tell) of the parts to convert it to an 87 style setup. It has new front fiberglass bumper fillers. The trunk and undercarriage are very clean with no rusting. The cruise control works and the car has an aftermarket cold air K&N cold air intake. The BAD: problems include it does not have a radio, the interior is in good condition except for the driver side seat has a tear in the upholstery in the top (see pics), and there is a rust spot in the passenter side rear quarter (pics). The car has all the components for A/C but there is no belt on the compressor so I don't know if it works. Some of the power lock switches don't work as they should. The one side just unlocks them and the other side just locks them. The UGLY: the car could also use a paint job and the rear bumper filler needs replaced. There is sealant around the passenger side lock but it works just fine. Also the front bumper is slightly bent from hitting something (pics). Please see the pics and bid accordingly. There was roughly $6,000 of work done in this car and my reserve is not too much more than that. I have all documentation for the work done, some of which is scanned in the pics. There is no warranty and the buyer is responsible for pickup. Compared to other prices I"ve seen, this is a nice car for the money. Please email with any questions or for more pics at davidtrom@hotmail.com. The car is for sale on ebay and is located in DE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=220036608967&ih=012&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

Price Reduced: $6500 Firm!

Attachments

• driver side.jpg
    driver side.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 120
  • passenger side.jpg
    passenger side.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 118
  • rear end.jpg
    rear end.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 114
  • pass door.jpg
    pass door.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 114
  • driver door.jpg
    driver door.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 113
More Pics...

More Pics

Attachments

• engine front.jpg
    engine front.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 158
  • back seat.jpg
    back seat.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 111
  • front end.jpg
    front end.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 112
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 145
  • passenger lock.jpg
    passenger lock.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 110
Even More Pics

More Pics

Attachments

• parts box.jpg
    parts box.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 108
  • intercooler.jpg
    intercooler.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Parts box 2.jpg
    Parts box 2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 120
  • rust spot.jpg
    rust spot.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 108
  • trunk2.jpg
    trunk2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 105
AND YET MORE PICS

If you want more pics just let me know...feel free to email me at davidtrom@hotmail.com

Attachments

• undercarriage.jpg
    undercarriage.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 108
  • undercarriage2.jpg
    undercarriage2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 99
  • engine rebuild.jpg
    engine rebuild.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 108
  • posi sheet.jpg
    posi sheet.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 100
  • trans rebuild.jpg
    trans rebuild.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 100
$6,000 That's how much the work cost to rebuild the rear end, engine and transmission

The car is still for sale and is located in DE. Let me know if you need any more info or pics.

Back