1985 White T-Type Burgandy Interior

Hot Air 85

turning parts into TR
Details as follows for 1985 TR

White with black out trim, burgundy interior. AC & Heat deleted with block off plate. 64,000 car-faxable original mile car.

Mechanical:
Brakes serviced & upgraded to S-10 Cylinders, new aftermarket summit aluminum radiator, new aftermarket transmission cooler, new (used) heads with fresh valve train (new push rods / lifters / cam / double roller timing chain / rockers / HD valve springs) new auto-meter ultra light boost/vacuum, oil pressure, water temp, and FP gauge. FP gauge not hooked up needs in car isolator kit. new poly motor mounts. newer exhaust (no rot). new battery. I'm sure I’m forgetting something but do have receipts for all of these items.

Interior:
All seats good, power drivers seat, small crack in dash pad from sun. Headliner sagging and needs replaced.

Frame / Under carriage
Front clip was removed over the winter frame stripped to bare metal and coated with POR 15 & Chassis coat black, inner fenders & fire wall painted.

Body:
Some areas of surface rust on quarters (very light & fixable with sand paper) Drivers door has small rust spot on bottom and is a little jacked up near the mirror. (mirror was ripped off) new color matching mirror is already installed. Needs drivers front fender fixed or replaced. (good color matched fender included)

Will sell with all my extras (ported intake with EGR delete, fender, marker lights, OE cam / timing set, other small stuff)

CAR STARTS BUT RUNS ****: KNOW PROBLEMS TO MAKE RUN SMOOTH; BAD TPS, STUCK #6 INJECTOR
CAR DOES NOT DRIVE TRANNY PUMP BAD

I bought this car as a winter project, and to have a fun rear wheel drive car to rip around in. I replaced all listed components & cleaned up the front last winter. Upon putting the motor back in the car I discovered why I got a good deal .....bad tranny.

Offered for investment to date $2,700.00

Thanks, Jeff

$1,500 bottom line

Come and get it $1,500 with spare parts. Car will be listed on Friday 10/12/2007 with a published reserve price of $1,500.00

damn if you lived anywhere close to me i would come pick it up today