You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick Grand National w/ rare factory moonroof

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have over 70 pics of this car taken from every angle imaginable. If you want them, please email me at blackout87gn@hotmail.com and I will send them over. This will make a nice driver for someone who doesn't want to fork out big bucks for a low mileage car. I'd like to see it go to someone who will spend the time and money on it. Unfortunately I can't at the moment. Thanks.

can you guys view these links??? I can't......are we not allowed to post ebay links on here or what?

Link works for me. Nice car you are trying to sell. Good luck.

Really? Must be my computer. Thanks I hope someone gets it. It really is a nice car for only $9000. It has some miles but runs and drives really well. This is a really rare car with the factory moonroof.

Wow I can't believe the highest bid on this car was $6,100. Are you frickin kidding me? You people are out of your minds. Now I really see why more and more cars are being parted out. :mad:

Well looks like I have no choice but to keep the car. If you want it for $9,000 you can have it. But I'm not just gonna GIVE this car away.

Car is worth it and many would pay $9000 for it ,,if they had it.........best of luck with the sale...but then again i bought my first GN,87 Astro Roof with 34K miles ,maybe 8yrs ago for $12000,so in todays market ,you $9K might be high...

You people are out of your minds.

I agree that was way to cheap, but that comment is not gonna gain you any friends for those that are looking for a high mile car.... sorry.

Try relisting it. Maybe someone will be getting a tax refund and then they could afford it.

Its gets too expensive relisting on ebay all the time. I'm just gonna keep the car until someone offers me the money I want. If you are interested in it, let me know. I'll try to get by the best I can keeping the car. Sorry if I seem upset because I am.

Dont take this the wrong way but I did think about buying your car but after reading some of your post latley I desded againt making you an offer. I knew that when it was less then 9k you wouldnt be happy the reason for the offer I would have made was after compairing it to a car that was 10k on this site I just couldnt see your car being a 9k car. I do think that the ebay price was to low but I dont belive its a 9k car ether. when it comes down to it with your car I would have to be willing to take the chance that I just spent 9k on a body. With 128k on the body and you not knowing much about the history of the car. Maybe if it was a one owner car and I new it was pammered all its life but I feel the car has to much unknown to worry about.
Just wanted to let you know how some of us buyers are thinking. Now a days you cant just spend 10k and take the chance there are far to many other things you have to worry about like if I get laid off tomarrow can I sell this car for enough to get my cash back out of it.
Im not trying to start any thing just want to give you the opinon of some one looking for one.

Dont take it personal,, things are damn tough for everybody...

Why do you think I'm selling the car? I'm out of work like many others so I know how hard it is right now. People that have good jobs right now, you don't know how good you got it.

Why do you think I'm selling the car? I'm out of work like many others so I know how hard it is right now. People that have good jobs right now, you don't know how good you got it.

Sorry for what your going through, honestly I am.

Unsubscribed.

Wow I can't believe the highest bid on this car was $6,100. Are you frickin kidding me? You people are out of your minds. Now I really see why more and more cars are being parted out. :mad:

Well looks like I have no choice but to keep the car. If you want it for $9,000 you can have it. But I'm not just gonna GIVE this car away.

I am sorry you are out of work, hopefully things will turn around for you. Even those of us that have a job, still worry about something happening.

That being said, I too was thinking about selling my GN. My car has zero rust anywhere, very clean underneath, original paint that still shines, almost 50,000 less miles, no problems with the interior, motor runs like a top, some bolt-ons, Vince Janis built trans, and I hoped to sell it for 10k.

I actually had a deal for that on it, but I backed out, and decided to keep it as long as I could.

I looked at your car, as I always look at all of them on e-bay, but that rust, mileage, and YOU mentioning something about "knock" with 128k, I would have guessed 5500-6500 final bid, sorry.

Wow ,now that i read "the Bads" on the car,,you are lucky to get $6500,,sorry...

Whatever...I never said the car "knocks". And what, a broken speedo devalues the car 3 grand??? Gimme a damn break. It has the typical GN problems even low mileage cars get. I'm done with this thread. I don't care if the car sells now or not. I'm not just giving it away like people want me to. Sorry I even tried to sell it. I'll just bite the bullet so I don't have to put up with idiots trying to take my car away from me:mad:

Back