1986 gn 60k 3rd owner.....

Most recent title photo is a 1998 title in Missouri?? He's supposedly in Florida?? Yea, I'm gonna buy a car & not title it for 11 years, especially when it states on title that buyer must title within 30 days to avoid penalty.

Something here smells like a tall pile of $hit!! :mad:

Thanks For The Auto Check Mario You Did Me A Favor! :d

I Still Have Tittle From Previous Owner...i Realy Never Drive My Gn's And They Are Well Kept So I Never Did A Tittle Transfer...still Open For New Owner.....

BS_Flag_Product.jpg

are you kenneth? if not you need to find kenneth and put car in your name.do you have a bill of sale from kenneth to you?

whats the back of the title look like ?? I don't need any hassle from the Mass Registry of Motor Vehicles :confused: How fast can you get this straightened out?? Would you trust driving the car 1500 miles ??

I would not buy from Intercooled87. I attempted to purchase 20" SRT wheels from him on Ebay on April 30th. Since then I've received one response to an email (May 1st). Since then I have not seen the wheels or heard from him, as I've emailed him close to 10 times. I've opened a dispute with PayPal and will be getting my money back, but Intercooled87 (Ebay user: Veesixturbo) is a fraud.

Thanks For The Auto Check Mario You Did Me A Favor! :d

I Still Have Tittle From Previous Owner...i Realy Never Drive My Gn's And They Are Well Kept So I Never Did A Tittle Transfer...still Open For New Owner.....

Facts are the facts regardless. This isnt personal just factual.

I try to stay out of this stuff. I did give him my number to discuss the possible purchase of this car. He did not call me back. He did say that he was tired of this internet stuff and that it was "pi@#ing" him off.
He may be legit, I don't know. I have the cash, and would buy his car tomorrow if everything went right. I just don't know if the trust is there.

Damm.. I can't make it down there till the end of next week . Ill take the car.. I can Western Union you $5k and give you the rest when I get down there. :cool:

Damm.. I can't make it down there till the end of next week . Ill take the car.. I can Western Union you $5k and give you the rest when I get down there. :cool:

Wow, you're brave. 10K sounds like a great deal although it is an 86.

why do ya say that?? I am lookin at the car in person next week . Then he will get the other $5k :confused:

be careful been reading all the thread and doesn't sound right i would go look at the car in person before i send money its not like its the only car in the world there is plenty out there with less drama.

careful

why do ya say that?? I am lookin at the car in person next week . Then he will get the other $5k :confused:

be careful been reading all the thread and doesn't sound right i would go look at the car in person before i send money its not like its the only car in the world there is plenty out there with less drama.

well if he doesn't get back to me by the end of the weekend with an address to send the Western Union $$$$ I am goin to cancel my plane ticket for next Friday :redface: