You can type here any text you want

1986 GN 64k Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JP5150

I am getting ready to sell my 86. Its a 64000 mile hard top car. Digital dash and concert sound option. All stock except air intake. Fresh paint and all original interior. Runs and drives well. I am in New York but this car spent most of its time in Florida. No winters once here. Always stored. I dont drive in rain with it. Asking $14500. Only 5500 made this year. First year of intercooler. Motivated to sell before winter otherwise I have to rent storage.

VERY NICE CAR. VERY BAD ECONOMY.

Good Luck with the sale, you have a nice ride there:cool:

Well your sure right about that. Thanks for the positive comment anyway. I hope to sell it before winter so I won't have to pay another 5 months storage. I just bought an '09 Dodge Challenger so I am out of room and the Buick has to go. Not happy about it but I'll take the Challenger. It turns more heads. Take care.

Just wanted to keep you guys updated that I still have my car for sale. I know that nobody is buying new or old right now but I think that will change. Happy new year to all!

Sorry guys but no trades.....unless you have an early style Chevy II Nova. 1962-1967 of equal value. No project cars.

Half way in between Rochester and Syracuse. Not far off the New York State thruway. Come take a look some weekend. Right now the car is in storage but I do have full access to it. No rides until this spring when the salt is gone from the roads. Its a real nice car for cruise nights or shows.

What Can The Car Be Bought For I Have A Shipper Out Of Jersey Can You Call Me 817-538-2006

Sorry, thats all the pics I took before the car went to storage. It is very clean under neath as well.

Car is still for sale. Hopefully with spring coming soon I'll get some people to come take a look. I am going to start advertising local as well and take it to some car shows in early May if I have it.

To all: I'll have the car out of storage any day now. The roads are finally cleaned up from winter. Please feel free to ask me any more info. If you want more pictures I should be able to get them now that I can pull it outside. I also have access to a lift if you want underbody pics. I have the car listed locally for $14000. A cash deal I would take less. Please don't hesitate if you are interested. I am very serious about selling this spring. I have too many other things going on this summer to worry about this car. My loss will be your gain.

Boy the interest on this site seems to have dried up on me. Whats the problem? I guess you guys don't want to spend $14000 on a clean car. With spring finally here $14000 is my bottom line. Not a penny less. I can take more pictures. All you have to do is ask me. Send a pm if you don't want to post here. If I can't sell this summer I have no problem keeping my car. I know that the value of a clean stock 86 will only go up in the near future once our economy is better.

I have lots of new pictures but I can't figure out how to add them here. Anyone know how to do it?

If they are to large to post go to photbucket and resize them...

No they are not too large. I just can't find a way to add them here. How do I do it on this site?

Back