1986 GN - ONE OWNER PHOENIX CAR!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
A local customer ordered this car to his specs and did not want power windows or locks!

This was his driver for years and has over 100k miles and had the engine and trans rebuilt recently.

The only "mods" are a 3" downpipe and custom made 3" cat to fit the Pypes dual exhaust we installed.

Picked up the car today and drove it for 30 miles on the freeway at 65-70 MPH in 110 degree temp and it was a nice, "cool" ride!

This GN has always been serviced properly, tires are rather new, paint is good except the pass door.

Interior is nice and drives and driving the car it handles good.

If I had room in my garage, it would be a great car for cruise night at the drive-in or showing off and original specimen!

I am restoring a couple GN's which will cost a lot more than the asking price of $13,500! :)

GN-B.JPG
GN-C.JPG
GN-D.JPG

Im real interested in the car can you shoot me a text please i have some questions 8066267643

Do you have an idea what level of engine & trans rebuilds were performed ?

Do you have an idea what level of engine & trans rebuilds were performed ?

The engine and trans were stock rebuilds.

Other than the exhaust system and a old chip, the car is stock.

The pass door has been re-painted and the car is at my friend's detail shop, and that is one of the items he is freshening.

The engine and trans were stock rebuilds.

Other than the exhaust system and a old chip, the car is stock.

The pass door has been re-painted and the car is at my friend's detail shop, and that is one of the items he is freshening.
Hey Nick

Good to talk. I would be purchasing the car for a "father & son" project. I'm trying to get hold of the lad to make sure he wants to do this. I tried to get hold of him but he may be tied up in surgery (working, not being worked upon). Do you have any paperwork for the rebuilds?

The detail shop did a great job on the paint, and the pass door came out looking good, and it just passed the local smog test!