1986 limited buick grand national

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlin4549

I HAVE A 1986 LIMITED BUICK GRAND NATIONAL. .
I have about $15,500.00 invested in the car. It runs and drives. I had big plans but, I’m tired of seeing the car sit there. I want to sell for $12,500.00 or(OBO) All it needs is the left rear quarter panel and to be painted and put back together I’m willing to transport it. I have a lot of part in boxes still . These are all new parts on the car. 3.5" downpipe with test pipe,
3" aluminized single shot exhaust, 42.5 pound per hour injector and fuel rail, GoodMark gas tank, fuel tank sending unit, Walbro electric fuel pump with hot wire kit, front mount intercooler - 3" inlet/outlet and piping, 3” COLD AIR INTAKE, Precision Turbo 61mm water cooled dual ball bearing turbo, 8.5" 10 Bolt Rear Girdle TA Performance Cover, T-Type Strange 8.5 / 10 Bolt C-Clip Eliminator , CAR-8510 EATON 8.5" Posi Unit 28S, UMI drive shaft safety loop, Edelbrock competition suspension kit, Weld Prostar aluminum polished wheels , Michey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, Power Logger, Jay Carter chip, 3 Gauge A-Pillar 2 Gauge Console Pod, New Upper & Lower Ball Joints, brakes and rotors, Energy Suspension control arm bushing set. Thanks. Call Marlin at (337)-884-4549
PS. i have more pic.

I sure hope there's a buyer for that car at $12,500....then that would mean I should get $25,000 for mine. :wink:

Wtf......

i mean REALLY ..............WTF

$12500 most guys wouldnt be able to do the 1/4s themselves, meaning they would come out of $$$$ just to put it back to something drivable.......... and then the rest of the car......... maybe if it were IMMACULATE and ALL it needed was a 1/4............... BUT........
WTF:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

im confused

I am speechless :eek: rather than posting a book about the car the pics will actually do the talking :p

interesting

This is obviously a seller not knowing the market on a basket case GN....

BUT on the other hand some here are laughing though in a few years or so when all the GN's start to increase in value to a respectful level and not like they are now....a basket case GN like this will be a dream for a guy wanting to restore one and doesnt have $30k for a 50k mile car....for which eventually that is where are 80's supercars will end up in terms of collector pricing....

Come on guys. This is a "Limited" grand national. If I had one of those I would want big money for it too.

BUT on the other hand some here are laughing though in a few years or so when all the GN's start to increase in value to a respectful level and not like they are now....a basket case GN like this will be a dream for a guy wanting to restore one and doesnt have $30k for a 50k mile car....for which eventually that is where are 80's supercars will end up in terms of collector pricing....

You should buy it then. It is a "limited" GN. We all know how rare those limiteds are, not to mention how few are left.

you are consistant

Status
Not open for further replies.