You can type here any text you want

1986 t-type clean 73k miles. $9500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87-TURBO-T

I have decided to sell my 1986 buick t-type. Car is mostly stock with the exception of fuel pump,turbo tweak chip, air intake, exhaust, and art carr converter. Has metco billet lower control arms, adjustable uppers, and a atr rear sway bar. Engine was freshened up about 500 miles ago with new head gaskets, arp head bolts, water pump. Motor mounts, etc... Car is very dependable and can be drivin anywhere. Has ac, cruise, power windows, power seat, tilt, etc.. Was repainted about 5 years ago and is very slick. The chip guard was bought up a little higher then normal but is hardly noticable. Pro star wheels and tires have less then 500 miles on them.

Pics ebay 260832401556

Are you trying to sell your car or you just trying to be a smart ass ?

Are you trying to sell your car or you just trying to be a smart ass ?

first of all I answered 2 questions that are plain as day. they somebody jumps in and calls me a "genious". now you jump in. whos the smart ass???

you get all these people who have to put their 2 cents in with no interest in what your selling.

A well written ad with details like location, links etc are always helpful to a potential buyer.

If you guys want to kick each other in the nuts its all fine by me but please take it to PM.

Thanks

Back