You can type here any text you want

1986 T Type For Sale. 17k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

im4darush

Gentlemen, I have a 1986 gunmetal T Type with 17,000 miles. Burgandy interior and loaded with options. I will list some, but you can see a picture of the trunk decal in my link for all the detail. I purchased this car in June and put a little less than 1k miles on it. Wife and I had a baby last week and I am now thinking that I need something with 4 doors. I also dont want to drive it too much since it is such a low mile car. Purchased it to drive, but have now started counting every mile.

Details/options..
86 Gunmetal T Type with blackout.
concert sound, power seat, power windows, power doors, auto climate control, posi.....etc

Everything on the car works and there are no issues. A/C is ice cold and temps stay at 190 with the A/C on in FL summers. No funny sounds, smoke or other issues. Runs great.

Mods..
Hooker exhaust
Underdrive pulley
TT street chip (Spools to about 16lbs)
K&N air intake
Adjustable FP regulator
Boxed rear lower control arms

Everything else is stock and I have all the original parts(plug wires included) that came off the car. Minus the original exhaust. Dont have that. Car has brand new good year 235's all around. New plugs, wires and brand new complete powermaster from kirban. Old one went out from sitting. Paint is original and in perfect condition. No rust or other damage. Car looks and drives like new. Title is clear with no liens, in my name and ready for a new owner. I have pictures at the link below though they are not the best. It was an overcast day and the paint looks darker than it really is. Those of you familiar with gunmetal gray know it is dark silver metalic.

86 T Type album | Im4darush | Fotki.com

I would like to offer the car here first at $18,000. If it does not sell, it will go to ebay. Please PM with all questions.

Thank you.

I'd love to own your car but (1.) I'd have to hit the lottery and sell my current toy and (2.) you're a long ways away from me. :frown: But good luck, it's a very nice looking car.....sure wished I was lucky enough to own one....I'd NEVER let it go........

The T is awsome man. So are the Pontiacs and the 442! Do you still have all of them?:eek:

I have the 72 formula (43k mile car), the 87 formula (8k mile car), and the T type. Everything else is gone.

They certainly are awesome cars! Love that 442 as well. I used to own a 72 Cutlass fastback and loved it! No where near the caliber as yours though.

Back