You can type here any text you want

1986 T-Type, White, Grey Leather

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Licht

I was here first
I am selling my T-Type street car. 1986 T-Type, White, Grey Leather interior with 45/45 buckets and short console. Astroroof, touch climate, posi, twilight sentinal, power ant that works, concert sound, power everything, has most of the options and all the rare ones. 72,000 on car, 52,000 on original engine and trans ( had different engine in car for a while) Motor has never been opened and runs perfect. Trans is great this is one of the best TR's I have had. GT6131 turbo with 4" in and 3" out, PTE stock location, Houston 3" down pipe and 2 3/4 exhaust, MAFT Pro with wideband control, 4" MAF Pipe, 70MM TB with polished upper manifold, Scanmaster, 60LB injectors, walbro pump. Very fast, smokes tires at will even with stock torque converter. Car was dead stock when I got it right down to the fuel pump, chip, and plug wires, I have all those parts including a 8000 mile stock exhaust system that was not cut to remove that will go with car for restoration. I am not selling any of those parts they will stay with the car. $14,000

I will try to get some pictures up, car is a mid 11 performer which is all I wanted
Mike

You are killing me, is this the car in the shop? If so it is a NICE car and well worth the price, I wish I had the dough.... GL with the sale!

You are killing me, is this the car in the shop? If so it is a NICE car and well worth the price, I wish I had the dough.... GL with the sale!

+2 on that, you know this car is in order.

Good luck Mike! I will spread the word to the locals.

Yep, it is the one you looked at in the shop when you visited up here. It is a great car, I planned to keep it forever, but things change.
Mike

these are not the best I will get more

Attachments

• DSC04526-400.jpg
    DSC04526-400.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,027
  • DSC04527-400.jpg
    DSC04527-400.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,022
  • DSC04528-400.jpg
    DSC04528-400.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,015
Mike,

I'm not able to locate the feature to send you a PM. Could you send me info & pics of the car? Please send to: SS44 at Hotmail dot Com

Thank you

I can't believe this car hasn't sold... It is WELL worth the price.... If not for building all the projects we got going on I would have bought this soon as I saw the post!

This is a NICE car people!!!

Back